General Yuzuru Chat

Somewhat off topic but has Kenji Miyamoto's full interview with Yuzu on Kenji's Room been subbed in English? It's been awhile since the interview but I just found the full Pt 1 (there are 5 parts apparently?) interview on Youtube and was going to do a Tumblr translation with some amusing points but I won't if it's already been fully subbed (and if it has been subbed...can anyone point me to where I can find it? : D)

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Somewhat off topic but has Kenji Miyamoto's full interview with Yuzu on Kenji's Room been subbed in English? It's been awhile since the interview but I just found the full Pt 1 (there are 5 parts apparently?) interview on Youtube and was going to do a Tumblr translation with some amusing points but I won't if it's already been fully subbed (and if it has been subbed...can anyone point me to where I can find it? : D)

No subs that I know of but Yuzuland has translations here.

20 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

No subs that I know of but Yuzuland has translations here.

Oh thank you! I don't see a translation for Ep 1 or 2 here, but I have seen Ep 5 GIFs around and we have Ep 3 and 4 translated already. Hmm... wonder if there's interest? I'll probably only do dot points of interesting things instead of a full translation. otherwise, I'll just laugh alone at my laptop, which is fine too :laughing:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Oh thank you! I don't see a translation for Ep 1 or 2 here, but I have seen Ep 5 GIFs around and we have Ep 3 and 4 translated already. Hmm... wonder if there's interest? I'll probably only do dot points of interesting things instead of a full translation. otherwise, I'll just laugh alone at my laptop, which is fine too :laughing:

Go for it! It's off season too so people are starved.:rofl: