General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:squishedPooh:

But but but...there is still the all overarching finance department, also known as the ISU. While our CEO skaters were busy managing their office of salarymen quads, wondering when they should upgrade their salarymen jumps to certain levels, the finance department decided that newp, rather than a new increased payscale, it might be necessary to reevaluate the payscale of the salarymen quads (and even the triple assistants), and possibly cut, yes CUT, salary. The only upside, according to finance, is a new benefits system called increased GOEs to be enacted soon. 

So now all the various companies are arguing with finance, and looking at what to do with their salarymen quads if finance succeeds. Maybe one day, we may no longer see certain salarymen quads in offices anymore, but instead, wandering the streets in tight purple trackpants, downtrodden and forlorn, with a "looking for work" sign around their necks. :sadPooh:

45 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

「5回転ジャンプは可能か?」

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM

ETA: For the swirly impaired, it says "are quints possible/a possibility?"

„ the swirly impaired“...this is so sweet!

Thank you!

I can look at myself with a smile now, being so lazy with learning the swirls..:smile:

I am not lazy, I am swirly impaired!!

I will remember this all my life:LOL::goe::thanks:

4 minutes ago, raebia said:

„ the swirly impaired“...this is so sweet!

Thank you!

I can look at myself with a smile now, being so lazy with learning the swirls..:smile:

I am not lazy, I am swirly impaired!!

I will remember this all my life:LOL::goe::thanks:

Haha, OT but a friend posted on facebook something about trying to learn japanese again and thinking "ok, which swirly makes which sound again?" and i stole it