Everything posted by Soleil88
- Fanart
- Fanart
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks for spotting it! I was checking the timing for my own timezone only.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks to @yuzurutimes . Two more possible live streaming links for Yuzuru Hanyu 24H TV: 27th August 2022 (Sat) https://twitter.com/yuzurutimes/status/1562619732791926785?s=20&t=ALk7ePuL4QWeX0oxjM6rDA http://live.qq.com/10012776 http://live.qq.com/10134328
-
General Yuzuru Chat
https://twitter.com/starrynotte/status/1561629281079664641?s=20&t=mF08p6D7rcc3R44udmIMWA twitch.tv/starrrynote ( this is starrynotte's live streaming link)
-
Message to Yuzu photobook project
@Anabel i have sent my msg for Yuzu to your email. 😊 Thank you @Anabel @Perelandra again. ❤
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Watch SharePractice again? 😅
- [2022] Yuzuru Hanyu Public Practice Session 'SharePractice' (10 August)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It is showing 171,559 views for me (Singapore), at 10.35pm and 24,047 comments. Really thankful for the english translations by AWW and other Fanyus. Just took up Japanese language class 2 months ago after becoming a baby Fanyu ( in the hope of able to understand or read Yuzu's interviews conducted in Japanese in the future). Only able to understand はじめまして out of the whole first video and his name of course. Feeling happy and very motivated to learn Japanese more than ever after watching Yuzu's YT videos.
-
Message to Yuzu photobook project
@AnabelThat's lovely! I am not a creative person when it comes to arts, but i would try to email you a simple pic with my message for Yuzu soon. Thank you all again for taking the time and efforts to create a photobook gift for Yuzu.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
What a joy to see Yuzuru's official YT channel! It made my Sunday a happy one!! Just subscribed minutes ago where there were 180K subscribers. And now there are already 188K... Nice! Really sweet and heartwarming to read the comments from Fanyus all over the globe in Yuzu's first YT video.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Parisenne Walkways is my favorite SP!! I love the version in Skate Canada. 😍
-
Message to Yuzu photobook project
Just did via paypal. cheers!
-
Donations
I just sent SGD30 equivalent to EUR20.18 via paypal. Please let me know if you have received it. Thank you for your dedication and hardwork in maintaining this wonderful platform.
-
Message to Yuzu photobook project
How do we make donation to this project?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
@Perelandra I wish to make a donation to contribute to the photo book. Please pm me how I can make the donation. I am a new/baby fanyu since Beijing Olys. Am so glad to find this platform though alittle late... Hope to meet some of the fanyus where we can watch Yuzuru's ice shows together one day. Cried too (after his presscon) since I will never get to watch Yuzu competing in person, yet at the same time I'm happy for his decision to turning to pro-athlete. Thank you PlanetHanyu for this platform.