Everything posted by Lynn487
- Worlds 2022 Ice Dance FD
- Worlds 2022 Ice Dance RD
-
Worlds 2022 Pairs FS + Victory Ceremony
- Worlds 2022 Pairs SP
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hello, just popping in for an inquiry! For competition videos, do ya'll prefer all the events uploaded (mens, womens, pairs, etc.) or only the singles events (mens and womens) plus maybe the gala if it's possible? (Edit: This is a questions for Worlds videos at the moment since I was gonna do pairs and Ice Dance but wasn't sure... )
-
Worlds 2022 Men's FS + Victory Ceremony
- Worlds 2022 Men's SP
-
Worlds 2022 Women's FS + Victory Ceremony
- Worlds 2022 Women's SP
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I see things are a bit tense at the moment... really utilize the ignore button and curate your own space! There are different threads for a reason, and I have found that separating those discussions based on the various threads helps a lot. In other news, I was on Twitter and saw all the cool gifts that fanyus were giving one another at worlds and they look so amazing! One day, I hope I can go to a competition and meet some fellow fanyus and have the opportunity of getting some pretty yuzu merch too I saw that there were a few yuzu banners being placed and held during worlds too, and it was so nice to just see a piece of him there (I hope he is happy and resting well ) I also want to give a shout out to Planet Hanyu and thank ya'll for the streaming parties- it's been a lot of fun hanging out with fellow fanyus and chatting while watching yuzu content I'm excited to join in on the next one two weeks from now!!
-
Team Japan
I saw I'm glad she's happy with her career, and I will definitely miss her skating in competitions... It will be exciting to see what she does next! I hope she has fun on the stars on ice tour and I wish her well with her future endeavors
- 2021 Stars on Ice - Rika Kihira Rain
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Okay, I hid my original post because I'm not sure if this should be posted here. If it's not meant to be here, feel free to move it or hide it- I will understand completely! Anyways, YouTube has been taking down some fanyu accounts that had a lot of good videos that helped baby fanyus learn more about yuzu (they helped me when I was first learning about him and the sport ). Apparently they were "BlueFlame for YUZU" and "YUZU FAIRY". If anyone has downloaded videos from these channels or remembers the videos that were on these channels, please link them here on the planet or reply with their video titles so hopefully someone can find them. I'm not sure why YouTube is going after these older accounts, and it doesn't seem like they were active anymore so it's a bit confusing
- 2021 Dreams on Ice - Rika Kihira Titanic
-
Yuzuru Hanyu Ghana Chocolate CMs
I'm not sure if these are all the CMs yuzu's been in for Ghana chocolate, so if there are more please let me know!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
A bit random, but what's everyone's favorite comp to re-watch? My comfort comp is Skate Canada 2019 Suggestions would be appreciated! I've been a bit down and would like to watch some comps from happier times :-)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This worries me he’s done so much and it feels like he only gets criticized in return. I am hoping yuzu has a good support system and can be happy and healthy always 🙏🏼
-
[Fancam] 2022 Olympics - Gala Run-through Yuzuru Hanyu
-
[Practice] Notte Stellata
-
20220219 NHK Yuzuru Hanyu Gala Practice
-
Shiyue, Xinyu, & Yuzu Gifts and Hugs
-
[Practice] White Legend
-
[Practice] Ballade No. 1
-
[Practice] Notre-Dame de Paris