Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

amylance1215

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by amylance1215

  1. In true Japanese fashion lol I have so many gum bottles at home I've been chewing all hours everyday 😂😂😂
  2. Hasn't he always been like this tho, our old soul 🥹 Also he played a part of his song "Maybe." I'm so scared he'd chuck this one too 😭😭😭 He looked too darn good for someone whos was about to go to sleep!!! Ugh bad for my heart!! And his voice, his floofy hair, everything!! He was so cute!!! Taetae's new song "Maybe"
  3. Yoongi is breathtakingly beautiful!!!! So soft so alluring I am so in love ❤️ 😍 💖 His eyelashes so long and dark, a great contrast with his milky skin
  4. Not too much though cuz they at least get radio play, which is quite heavy percentaged on the chart atp, especially Taylor. Have a safe journey Barbara!!! Pity I couldn't join you in Seoul this spring. Yoongi really turned all my plans upside down 😂
  5. I watched the Palette ep and it was so good!!! They were so cute and funny together~~ And the live songs, I ascended 🫠🫠🫠
  6. OMG IS THIS A SIGN I HAVE TO GO TO NYC?!!! UGHH I HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW!! I have LA and Oakland tickets, sans May 14th which I still haven't found yet!! They're just marketing tools cuz they're obviously not independent nor trying to be objective. Pretty sure BB gets plenty of money from radio or sth like that. I don't know how all that works but they have got to be profitting somehow, that's why they pushed for radio play above legit streams and sales 🤷‍♀️
  7. Cuz they can't get any profits from the boys that way. They push for heavy radio percentage cuz they earn hunhdreds of thousands from payola. Sales and streams go to the artists and their companies so..... Happy Easter~~ And I just passed my US visa interview 🥳🥳🥳 Contemplating if I should do NYC stop since 9 people of our group would be there too 🤔 Jimin's and IUxSUGA's pics are such contrasts I love them hahahaha Lmaoooooooo And that hair!! Dayum!!! Also tracklist!!! I claimed track 7 before the rrveal and it really sounds like my kind of song already!! Polar night, where the night lasts longer than 24 hours 🥰🥰🥰 Can't wait for April 21st!!!
  8. Oh my god this is the dream!!! Ge is so dashingly handsome my heart is in shambles!!! And IU, so pretty!!! They've finally met after so long haha!
  9. Yes, WAY!!! And more! He's really jumpstarting everything all at once now that he's out of the studio 😂😂😂
  10. Less than 29 mins, which was when my shortest queue entered the sale. Must have been sold out before that though. It's unbelievable how a surprise sale for 2 concert dates in 2 different countries got sold out in less than half an hour with a 2 hour notice. It was chaos. 🥲🥲🥲 Mang is so cute, with and without the mask. He is probably my favorite
  11. I'm in queue for the Agust D tour Asia leg surprised ticketing and one of my queues is at 121k+ 😂😂😂
  12. Yep people reporting those. I reported too fast I got restricted lol I think he was pumped and excited a iut this new album progress, and probably wanted to talk and get inspiration from Army since he was bored, then was met w weirdos talking nonsense. That must have really dampened his mood...
  13. He's so sweet 😭😭😭
  14. JIMIN DID IT!!!! HE'S NO1 ON BB HOT 100!!! It's our 7th No1 track on Hot100 🥹🥹🥹
  15. Pre-ordered 2 full sets for a friend and I, meanwhile I haven't even received FACE yet 😃 I'm thrilled and can't wait for this album!! They've been putting out hit after hit, all to my tastes, albeit very wide and varied haha!! He's been preparing so much and trying/learning so many new things! I'm expecting lots more acoustic guitar, back to hiphop, and choreos!!!! MVs with choreos!!! Omg!!!! AHHHH
  16. I forgot about this! Thank you for telling me 💜
  17. Boy he looks ecstatic!! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  18. It's so weird. The submission keeps freezing and when I refreshed it double posted.
  19. The best one so far I think. Another angle of the ABS!!
  20. The source, Kyodo! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  21. More ABS It seems so with the arm position and his expression. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  22. The cutest bean, and then he flashed us This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  23. This outfit is spoiling us too much
  24. He looks so extra, as always
  25. FaOI outfits never disappoint in how outlandish they can be 😂 This is one of the better ones.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.