Everything posted by amylance1215
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm late to the party but I'll contribute shortly anyway. Now I'm not the type to strongly associate his skates with the music, meaning I know what he's skating to but it's hard for me to remember how the music goes at that point. However, I can feel what the music flow at the specific moment is supposed to be, ie. fierce or soft, fast or tender, etc. And this music does not fit any of the programs. For Hana, the movement suggest the music to be soft, close, intimate, so the overlay music still sounds to grand. For Masquerade, even as the skating's fierce and full of passion, I still feel a sort of languid expression. So the music again doesnt fit since it sounds more like a pressing forward to victory kinda vibe. For H&L, the movements are tender, flowing, fluid like water and light like wind, despite being fast, I don't feel that from the music, which sounds more upbeat. I don't know if I have any bias since I already know what the program music is supposed to be but those are my thoughts.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I haven't seen this being shared yet. I vaguely remember this interview though so maybe it's a re-airing? [NEWS]
-
General Yuzuru Chat
The rice paddy is all ripened now, and will be cut in Oct. [NEWS]
-
General Yuzuru Chat
DOI throwback
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you!! I'm so glad we got our beauty blogger back. I wonder if he'd talk more about cats this time too Today has been such a great day with so many good content and news for me, yay
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I quite like the font size because it properly showcases our excitement at a little bit of Yuzu crumb lol Looking forward to your translation
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I love this energy! True art will always prevails
-
General Yuzuru Chat
So many lovely discussions on how Yuzu managed to touche our hearts so deeply. I honestly don't have as much to say. I've always been on the more apathetic side towards the world in general. I recognized and accepted that there are many messed up things, but also lots of goodness out there. I stumbled upon Yuzu through YT recommendations, Sochi PW was my first program of his. The energy, the flow across the ice, the attitude, everything had me hooked after the first watch, so down the rabbit hole I went. However, what made me a true fan who'd follow his every crumb were the wisdom and insights in his interviews, the difficult journey he went through without losing that spark, and the way he carried himself with dignity and integrity. It's already rare to see someone with so much character, although some of my close loved ones share similar characteristics so I know people like that are still around, it's just rarer that such a famous person remains so grounded and focused. And I greatly admire people like that. Come for his skating and stay for his character. It's always been like this for me, how I become someone's fan, it's their character that seal the connection. I also understand that we don't truly know anyone, especially someone so famous and under close scrutiny. However, in this case I do believe "innocent unless proven guilty." And it's not like I blindly trust him either. There have been substantial evidence to back up my perceptions so I'll trust my trust in him. (This doesn't mean that I put him on a pedestal either. I simply think whatever flaws he has are probably tolerable and acceptable compared to his other great qualities.) Please do excuse my ramble. I'm not the most eloquent when I get all sentimental and excited. Look at this baby Yuzu, so loveable and a ray of sunshine! That squishable cheeks and radiant smile Edit: I think these might not have been shared yet.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I don't think this has been posted yet. This is from an old program in 2019. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS]. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah even though it is an ad, he used the overarching theme to relate to his own experiences and explore much deeper meanings and philosophies. This is not too far off from him talking about cats and animals in a beauty blog Yuzu does not do or say anything that he does not believe in. And you can tell when he does something scripted, he gets a bit awkward, endearingly. His honesty and integrity boost credibility to the brands he represents, that's very valuable. Not to mention he's beauty reincarnate so we get the whole package. And a soothing voice to boost! Typing all this has me smitten all over again
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Noooo lemme dream!!!! In his defense, he's missing our LIVE and LOUD encouragements to really unleash the beast. Oh I wish to see LMEY again with full live screaming audience. It's gonna be deafening
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I can imagine him being all sassy while wearing a cute Pooh costume, blowing kisses left and right while wiggling his butt
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
That looks insane! He rotated so fast and stayed so stable!!- General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu's constant improvement in all aspects of his skating is not to be taken for granted, especially in a sport where all of those seem to mean nothing (when it comes to him) if scores are anything to go by. He came to terms with this after JNats 19, and that was how we got his unrelented focus on 4A now. At this point I just want him to achieve whatever goals he set out, without caring about medal colors because those are rigged anyways. Can't wait for the day when he unveils the 4A, complete with steps and transitions in and out Yuzu-style You go GOAT! Your skating and its legacy will keep touching people's heart long after this sport implodes- General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you!! It works for me too, without VPN. Twinsies~- General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah I just double checked the translations and found the same info. Edited my post to include that. Angle comparison between the two broadcasts. Edit to include the second Twt in the thread. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
New subbed but not new content from Axel with Wings! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Gorgeous painting of Yuzu's wisteria costume I tried looking for it on the website but it's so hard to find. Maybe someone could help. I think this pic is new! The second twt is a new 5 min video. Is that the one we were waiting for? Edit: never mind, that video is the old one. The new one is still coming on Aug 30th. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you for the translation Yuzugram! Can you guess??- General Yuzuru Chat
Aww, Haru-chan is here to give first aid to the boo boo, and dry his cheek- General Yuzuru Chat
I'd watch this so much it'd rank in the Top 10 on Netflix.- General Yuzuru Chat
Oh I haven't seen it before. It does look familiar Yuzu costumes in 360 virtual view. The physical exhibition will take place in many different exhibition halls in different cities to prevent people from moving around too much. Good thinking. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu being loved and admired worldwide like the King that he is Edit: This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Haha another fanboy spotted. His skating was pleasant to watch. Thanks for sharing. I remember reading about this and lol'ing at Yuzu's absolute confidence in himself. The boy have always been champion material! - General Yuzuru Chat