Everything posted by amylance1215
-
Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
It's surpassed 10k downloads. The academic journal article to break FS and the internet lol- General Yuzuru Chat
I call it TenChi for short so you're not alone there I'm afraid Yuzu's LMEY opening solo has taken over the internet for now Though I don't doubt that the view count will steadily increase! I keep laughing whenever I see your "shirt on ice," too appropriate- General Yuzuru Chat
More Yuzu photobook. This seems to be a special book that will include lots of UA shots? RIP fanyus' wallets. Google translate: "👀 Carefully selected portraits of exclusive interviews and valuable interview cuts that can only be seen here. The body that has been trained to the limit and the beautiful movements up to the fingertips stand out even more in practice clothes. Rakuten Books: Yuzuru Hanyu Photobook-9784635550222: Book https://t.co/b4p7IxuBgb" This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Team Canada
I usually don't care much about FS drama cuz Yuzu is my happy place but I stumbled upon this summary of Meagan's interview with TSL. It's a bit long so it's in spoiler although the formatting looks better on Reddit. The whole thing is a hot mess with some bystander casualty too it seemed. Big YIKES to this whole situation. Sympathy for Meagan despite not appreciating some of her takes on Twitter.- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
Even corrupted judges have to give Yuzu's 3As +5GOE most of the time! Otherwise it'd be a crime against humanity!!! Although I doubt they would care Yuzuru Hanyu, the Axel King, will be the first to land 4A and he will do so Yuzu-style, complete with bells and whistles. There is no doubt about it because he's da GOAT Just sorta missing THE waist of smolYUZU- General Yuzuru Chat
Citizen China flagship stores are all decked out in Yuzu memorabilia. They're like pop-up mini Yuzu museums!! This post has been tagged by WinForPooh as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
In case you don't go to SOI thread, your prayer has been answered!!- General Yuzuru Chat
You guys should join us in this thread. We're hyperventilating over there right now lol Could someone please translate these words? I think they are discussing Yuzu's famous quote "Efforts may lie but will never be in vain," in relation to Rikako Ikee. Thank you This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Beijing Olys really loves Yuzu. They respect his accomplishments and praise him always. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
Wow those are some super high quality scans!! Thank you so much! I don't even know how you find these Weibo links cuz I couldn't even make an account- General Yuzuru Chat
You should include links in the above table so we can all access the same videos to boost the view counts. All those performances certainly need more love Edit: Yuzu should be come a model whose signature is walking on skates. With his kingly vibes I'm sure all those haute culture looks would still be flying out of the atelier lol- General Yuzuru Chat
I have to cross post this here! It's just too sexy Btw, was Haru-chan being baited here? I wanna know what's going on!! Yuzu This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- General Yuzuru Chat
In Turkey too!! The series Artist appreciating Yuzu is continuing with conductor Daisuke Nagamine. There's no FaOI this year so let's all watch Masquerade and Crystal Memories again! Dont forget CiontU too!!! This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
I don't mean to keep track of the view count but it's increased by another thousand, yet again. I'm getting dizzy with this speed lol I just rewatched H&L again, twice, once with @Wyell's 4K video and one with the English subbed Spanish commentary. I kept getting goosebumps whenever he successfully jumped and by the end, I was so moved I could cry. Especially when I saw how happy he was in the K&C receiving his score, knowing his efforts had been rewarded. It's been so long since he was truly happy in the K&C that I could not help but feel sad. I hope all the people who did him dirty get their karma one day!- General Yuzuru Chat
Excuse me but do we Fanyus have nothing else to do except for replaying LMEY?? It's at 1,015,506 views now- General Yuzuru Chat
The view count has increased over a thousand since I viewed it a couple of hours ago! That's amazing!!! It's 21 views shy of 1,013,000 views now! Off I go to contribute more now- General Yuzuru Chat
This thread compiles all those edits so far. I lol'ed so hard at some of these Edit to include the link cuz I forgot lol- General Yuzuru Chat
Sendai ice rink installed antibacterial doormat and antibacterial coatings on railings, changing rooms, lounges, benches and toilets. Now Yuzu can practice in a safer environment Although I do hope he could return to team Cricket sometimes Yuzu's FaOI paperdoll- General Yuzuru Chat
How to spot smiling Yuzu even with a mask, you look at his scrunchy eyes Even countries with no figure skating presence appreciate Yuzu and his accomplishments. I remember seeing an article about Yuzu in Vietnamese too. Our boy is Mr. International This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.