Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockstaryuzu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockstaryuzu

  1. He's such a classic Aquarius for this
  2. Works for me. Realistically I probably will only watch 2 or 3 times out of the possible 6 because time constraint, so there should be plenty of viewing times for everyone
  3. The ARMY album that JK asked for is now in progress as a project:
  4. What about you, @Faithyu? Want to split one three ways?
  5. Speaking of, I entered the raffle for the J-Hope JitB Hope edition signed poster, since I was eligible. All right, who's up for sharing a livestream ticket for Yoongi's D-Day encore shows? If someone wants to split the cost, I'll get the 3-day ticket
  6. At this point, it's things like "if I take two days off mid-week, will I be snowed under with workload when I get back?" that hold me back, even more than my budget. I need to get over it and just plow through!
  7. Since she's in the military, military disciplinary actions, such as a demotion or having all leave cancelled, would be appropriate.
  8. I am so excited that you get to go again! How I wish now I had YOLO'd for both shows at Belmont. Note to self: self-restraint is counter-productive when it comes to Bangtan
  9. I love it. Plus I know the songs really well so I can sing along easily
  10. Grrr..... Arrgghh. I hate country music as a rule, and I hate that it's so popular... Shania is literally the only country artist I can stand, and even that is mostly because she's from the same town where I lived til I was 10. So much of country is badly made with mediocre performers who can't really sing....
  11. I think if Tae releases a jazz record, ARMY could definitely push it to #1 on any jazz chart - but pushing a jazz record to #1 on the Hot 100 would be a very tall order. However, Tae has a huge and rabid solo fandom... these are the folks who put his face on the Burj Dubai after all... so who knows?
  12. Yes, i agree - the guy in the hat.
  13. OMG!!! Guys, I'm sitting at a restaurant table in Mont-Tremblant with my mom and nephew ( short trip, her idea) and waiting to order. Checked the Planet quickly and just about screamed over that chart result! Had to explain to mom and nephew why I just cheered as if our team had won the World Cup 😅. They now think I'm crazy but who cares? We WON!!!!
  14. " a chorus you might belt out in the bars of Ibiza"...? Just say it's about sex and be done with it, Rolling Stone...
  15. Finally we get a chance to catch our breaths!
  16. What's mind-blowing is that he can just wander around Tokyo going unnoticed on the trains, etc
  17. All country music boy bands look and sound the same...
  18. I thought that was Jason Aldean
  19. I'm guessing that's why they didn't want the location disclosed- sounds like it was almost private property, or at least very limited access. Sounds like you enjoyed the day anyway. I wonder if that restaurant is the one they took Jimin's friends to.
  20. If only it were something as simple as plain racism, not that racism is ever 'simple'. This crap is way beyond racism and comes from the heart of the whole Tr*mp cult, anti-democracy, anti-civil rights, anti-immigrant, pro-gun, pro-authoritarian garbage movement. Not by itself, but if the cult zombies figure out streaming and radio play, it won't take much. There's deep pockets and fanatical intent behind it.
  21. Has this been posted yet? [NEWS]
  22. Speaking of which, I just saw this sickener: I don't want to kick off a political firestorm on the Planet but suffice to say, the wrong people suddenly decided to make a point by using political donor funds to inflate Aldean's sales...
  23. I told him he did great today, but I can't stay to watch the whole live I think it was about a week after ? Maybe I'm wrong, too
  24. Vampires are kind of a theme for his generation, tbh. He grew up with Twilight, remember
  25. I'm working my way through all the different mixes of Seven. So far I like the festival mix best, and the visualizer for the nighttime mix has bats flying across the moon against a blood-red sky, which is cracking me up. I guess JK was going for a cute vampire vibe? Anyway, it's a bit silly. And the lo-fi version reminds me of those jazz cafe background music YouTube channels. Island mix is okay, nothing special.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.