Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockstaryuzu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockstaryuzu

  1. Blame Yoongi! I didn't want to be reminded either
  2. Me. I screamed. And then he acted so nonchalant about it, the brat. I seriously thought he'd never show us. But watching him sob his way through that last half hour... it was just a gut-wrenching as watching Yuzu try to power through his freeskate at CoR '18 on an ankle that was hanging by a thread...maybe worse
  3. It's the first night they did it here. I wonder if Jin got it started... he did have an ARMY bomb
  4. Oh my God, why'd he do that to himself - start singin Dear My Friend when he was already crying? Geez....and then Amygdala, too...
  5. Definitely. I feel so honoured that Namjoon trusted us with that. Especially since the vocalization wasn't their usual polished style. Don't know why JK couldn't have had his bunny redemption though... guess he didn't want to steal RM's thunder
  6. Had to drop to 480p. Ffs
  7. It's starting!!
  8. The stream started 30 minutes delayed from the show. The guys did amazing, and the crowd was great. And I am having the worst lag I've ever had on a stream... I hope I won't have to drop my resolution quality just to watch...
  9. After the last two days of accidentally oversleepung, I don't dare lay down! I DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!
  10. I have a lot to say about how this TXTapalooza livestream is playing out... most of it very uncomplimentary about Hulu and Weverse 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  11. Except for the obvious - Jimin's & JK's performances
  12. Keeping private life private is probably the only way celebrity marriages can last. But also, I have noticed, even among my own friends, that couples who don't keep some aspects of their life just for the two of them, tend not to last.
  13. Or he could just be investing in real estate
  14. Right? For a moment we were at a rave! 🤣
  15. I overslept again! 😭😭😭😭 Did get to see Jimin though - I was just in time for Like Crazy
  16. Can't believe the news made it to Pop Base. Wow.
  17. I just love Neko Masamune. Such ideas!
  18. It's a good question, because there are certainly those kinds of fans out there, but I do hope that won't be the case for Yuzu.
  19. the way they giggled about that, I thought that they were planning the overthrow of i*u or to do another ice show, but now I'm not so certain, maybe it was just Yuzu's wedding
  20. I definitely want to watch now
  21. And I asked him to tell JK that he did a fine job
  22. It would track!
  23. Wasn't it only last week, someone was joking that the way we fans would find out if Yuzu got married was when Brian casually mentions coaching his kids sometime ten years from now? At least we got an official announcement 😅
  24. I'm sure Ice-chan had to give her approval 😉🤣

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.