Everything posted by rockstaryuzu
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Probably featuring the behind the scenes of the D-Day final shows, too
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Oh! Okay. I get it now. I find it really weird how popular Le Petit Prince is in Asia. Like, why does it have such a hold on their imaginations... BTS uses it too, and it shows up in anime all the time.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Yes. Their minisodes all seem to have such quirky fairytale concepts. This one is no exception. I honestly can't figure out where the fennec fox fits in
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Taehyun's taller and heavier, so just more massive overall. It makes a difference
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
What was even more interesting was watching Taehyun beside him, who seemed like he drank just as much, but never got tipsy. It was a perfect demostration of how body size affects one's drinking capacity.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
White Wall -kun always has his back!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
You haven't watched it yet? It's really cute. Yeonjun's a lightweight
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
You know he's got some tendency to go to extremes. Maybe he decided that if he can't talk to ARMY freely whenever he wants, he's just not going to, for now. I'm sure we'll hear from him when he feels like it.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Yeah. His weight went up fast. Just goes to show how little he was eating before
-
General Yuzuru Chat
[NEWS] , I guess? This is an interesting discussion by a baseball writer, that addresses Yuzu's situation in the context of Shohei Ohtani's recent announcement that he got married. It's surprisingly perceptive of what Yuzu has been put through, coming from someone who, as far as I can tell, isn't immersed in the skating world
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
How did we miss this?!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
A key component of the fanyu experience! And poor 🐈 ! Yuzuru had a 24-year-long competitive career and spent the last twelve years of it right at the top. And he quit while he was still at the top and people were still cheering for him. As much as I wish it could have been longer, it literally doesn't get any better than that. And now we have this incredible professional career to watch. Plus it gives us all an excuse to visit Japan
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Amen! I love his shows, but watching him compete was a unique experience too!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Jackie's gotten old. And he's had some difficult times the last few years. I'm pretty happy for him that he got to work with Tae, too.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Oh my gosh! Look what Hobi set up!!!! I wish I lived close enough to make applying for it feasible or reasonable. There's even going to be a dance workshop!! https://weverse.io/bts/notice/17893
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
EEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!! I *LOVE* Jackie Chan!!! Tae's so LUCKY!!!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I love Suchwita so much! I sure hope Yoongi keeps it going after he gets back. Hope On The Street seems to be quite an event. Have you seen the QR code stuff that's going around on X and Insta? Looks like a scavenger hunt for locations?
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I thought we'd seen this a few times already, but yes, yummy. It's a perfect pillow voice
-
Team China
Xinyu Liu's Instagram has been hacked. Details are all over figure skating X so I'm not going to repeat them here. Just something to be aware of.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
That must be one of the events Hobi mentioned that made him feel proud to be the recipient of so much ARMY love
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Something to look forward to!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
okay, this is too funny and cute! why do I feel like, if Yoongi got assigned to look after seniors as part of his social service, this is exactly what he'd get them to do?
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Hobi's old dance team, Neuron, put together a video for him:
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Reminder that Monday is the last show of Re_PRAY and it's being live-streamed on Beyond Live. It's only $35, condiderably cheaper than any of the BTS online concerts. If you forgo the archive option, it's only $32. Archive gives you unlimited access to replay the show for a week, once it becomes available on the site, usually a week or two after the live https://beyondlive.com/contents/358 Also, two devices can be logged in on one ticket, so ticket-sharing is possible
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Did they ever stop?