Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockstaryuzu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockstaryuzu

  1. Having kids sometimes acts to keep people young. Okay that fall was intentional? Right, Stephane?
  2. Johnny seriously needs a better tailor...the proportions of his costumes are always all wrong for him
  3. God bless all these sharers of streams
  4. Yet another dead stream argh
  5. I feel like Javi cribbed this choreo from Elvis and Kurt...
  6. Phew! It ended without disaster.
  7. Oh I don't think I'd enjoy watching this aerial act in.person...pairs skating already gives me the willies b/c of the danger
  8. Nobu just got a standing ovation! Good for him!
  9. Nobu's doing Kinky Boots?
  10. Ah, Kaori!!! I was so happy I finally got to see her skate in person at Worlds. She's phenomenal live.
  11. Realistically, I don't think JSF would get the money from an ice show. It'd be the presenter or management company, and the skaters probably get a flat fee. But if Yuzu did another Continues, I'd hope for him to stream it and ask a good price for the online ticket
  12. Yeah! And with one show, JSF would probably make enough to cover their budget for the entire year...with room to spare. (Full disclosure: I just spent the last two years watching live music concerts online. I'm spoiled now. I don't understand why figure skating can't do the exact same thing.) Good to see Jeff has recovered from his knee injury...
  13. Keiji's music is so beautiful
  14. In order for them to do that, they'd first have to get it through their heads that they can sell tickets to a livestream, and otherwise just generally catch up with the 21st century...
  15. And he likes doing it, it makes him laugh to see the audience reaction...but this really is the first time he's used water as a prop like that. He's an athlete not a supermodel. Of course he'd be concerned about how to do it just right.
  16. I whole-heartedly agree! the only thing stopping Yuzu from that is is whether or not he himself wants to do it. And of course he's said that he does
  17. Guilliaume has this way of making Gabby float in the lifts that's just amazing...
  18. Finally! I can see Gabby & Guillaume. Fingers crossed for the rest...
  19. Now I can't even connect to the internet on my laptop. What the actual heck...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.