Everything posted by Hydroblade
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I don't know if you used to lurk at Yuzu's GS Fanfest but the Church is the continuation of the invisible mode in that old thread, except without the invisible ink and a lot more pictures......... And a lot more sinning :devil:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'll leave it for more ecclesiastically minded people to explain the history and status of the Church... That would be me i guess haha. The church is where we all go to sin :devil: Emerges from the depths I don;t know how i did it either... Your postcount is just insane :pooh: Honestly, i have no idea how i got there. Just like i didn't realize when i hit 2k posts on the other place :sadPooh: i'm almost leaving Seimei level now!
-
Yuzuru Hanyu - Discusión en español
Hola :D aqui creé un pedacito en el espacio de la órbita del planeta Hanyu para los que queremos hablar en español :pooh: cualquier cosa que se les ofrezca aquí esta Hydro para ayudar :P no dejen de visitar las otras secciones, hay muchos videos, fotos y memes de Yuzu :P
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Emerges from the depths I don;t know how i did it either...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Bro! I miss it, too. I haven't been to forums for ages, and now it seems kinda difficult to catch up with everything and comment (I much more like reading lol). But we'll manage to get back! I know that :pbow: The purple bananalord is waiting for you
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think Japanese if speak it for days, BUT it's only to certain level. When conception is too complex I still switch to my native language. And Yuzu certainly tends to explain quite complex feelings at press-conferences. I don't believe that thinking 100% in foreign language in possible. In my case i can think 100% in english, and i am not in a bilingual environment. I think it is possible :pbow: That said, for example, during the first days of planet Hanyu i couldn't japanese at all, my brain couldn't handle it bc of the stress and lack of sleep... I think it's something you acquire with practice
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think in that case something would be lost in his internal translation :xD: Even when you know foreign language at very high level, you still think in your native language. And sometimes foreign language just doesn't have exact expressions or nuances your native language has. Emerges from the depths I definitely think in english and japanese when i'm speaking either of those languages though... So it is doable...
-
Yuzuru Hanyu - Discusión en español
Porque es la historia de nuestro bebe y es tan hermosa como el :space: Porque son los Pantalones Morados del Pecado. Y Yuzu puede verse sexy haciendo practicamente cualquier cosa... Por eso me voy a casar con Notte Stellata en la seccion de Yuzuru. (Y con su hydroblade, y con yuzu con corona de flores, yuzu asaichi, yuzu con hakama y yuzu con lentes...) :devil:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Omg those lines...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Bio looks great! :acceptable: Though shouldn't it be 2013-2016 gpf champion? :smile: Yopu're right haha edited it, thank you :space:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
omg you're right, looks like pre-Sochi Yuzu :sadPooh:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Guys i edited the first post :D thanks so much to yuzuangel for the bio and dasani for the competition results :bow: :bow: If you have any suggestions about it, post away!
-
Yuzuru Hanyu - Discusión en español
Holaaa acabo de editar el primer post con una biografia corta de Yuzuru y los resultados de las competencias :D por si les interesa revisar! :pbow:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I love anime, and i like sailor moon a lot... But for some reason i don't want Yuzu to skate to anything anime or videogame :sadPooh:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Please go ahead! :coffee: A new thread idea? Hahaha i am but a language enthusiast who over analyzes things :P i have talked about his english progress and quirks before :D
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I feel you're going to forgive him anything. :devil: :s_tongue No, it is just very interesting to me :D Are you aiming for 30k by PyeongChang? :rofl2: At this point i don't know :sadPooh: i never had a goal i just got here and idk how
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I could talk about Yuzu's language acquisition forever :sadPooh:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm afraid they're not meant to be together... :sadPooh: For never was a story of more woe Than this of Yuzu and his English No no don't lose faith yet. He finally learned to say "i am regretful" instead of "i am regret" :pooh: and his english has been improving a lot recently!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Congrats! Do you ever get to sleep? Actually i do. And i work too. And i play games. And i do plenty of stuff besides being stuffed here all day so i am really surprised :embSwan:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
:embSwan: :sadPooh: The fellow satellite with the second highest number of posts has 442... :embSwan:
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
-
Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!
Come on, do you mean his jumps have to be monogamous now? It's a happy hippie world here! I don't know :acceptable: what if having too many spouses for the jumps makes them scattered and :hachimaki:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
lol same :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: turns out he beat us all to hating on himself :rofl2: :rofl2: :devil: ETA: What am i doing with my life, i am almost at 500 posts
-
Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!
I thought only Yuzu could marry his jumps? Yata?
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread