Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelly

  1. It exceeded 100 million
  2. 50 million now
  3. That was Nice 2012 iirc!
  4. Welcome There's the Stars on Ice featuring many Canadian skaters + Javier Fernandez coming soon in many Canadian cities. For competitions in Canada, the Skate Canada website has a calendar with all of the international competitions they host + national ones here: https://skatecanada.ca/event-schedule/
  5. Welp now I know how you can sneak me
  6. Anyone knows what he's saying?
  7. I wouldn't be surprised after all these hints
  8. Guys y'all are forgetting the parade
  9. I feel like he has that kind of face that kpop fans find handsome and he has that soft flower boy face that's popular I guess. I mean, I guess kpop fans are more attracted(?) to this type of face than say, the masculine type of face that javi has might also be because of Yuri on ice
  10. I think that it might have something to do with his looks? He has that pretty face that's common and popular in idols so that'd be my guess
  11. Did they? They only translated the good k-netz comments if that's a hate post... Edit: Koreans often ''cringe'' to anything too cute so I think that's what they meant by the title? I honestly don't think they would use these gifs if they hated him edit2: they also posted this
  12. They really meant it in the cute cringey way, if you click on the link the comments are about how cute he is
  13. I read somewhere that he'll come back for the gala
  14. Beijing 2022 let's go!
  15. He could be one of the torch bearers, iirc Kim Yuna did it for London 2012(?)
  16. With some Shoma questions too
  17. kelly replied to kaeryth's topic in Yuzuru Hanyu
  18. There's an unmute button
  19. And it's purple!
  20. I found this video about quints Also US media being US media and crediting Nathan as being the one to inspire others to do quads
  21. It looks new His posted a video a few minutes after this pic saying he was in Toronto

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.