Everything posted by axelnojutsu
-
Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
I won something! Yay! Thanks, Matteo
- General Skating Chat
-
Remembering Denis Ten
@turquoiseblue thank you for keeping us all updated
- General Skating Chat
-
Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
I’m not touching Helsinki predictions with a ten foot pole, sorry Not like I’ve got any standing to lose anyway
-
Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
I got a good amount of right names but I think my placements were all wrong
-
General Skating Chat
Jackie keeps shifting the goal posts in his explanations too, first it’s not a blade take off the slomo is just bad then it’s well he’s not fully on the blade and now it’s well he completely goes down on the blade but he goes back up on the toe so it’s fine I’m so glad Max is out there taking no bs
- General Skating Chat
- General Skating Chat
- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
-
Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
Wow I sucked
-
Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!
it seems I missed the cut off for entering predictions for SA oh well.. with all the WD I didn't want to enter anything earlier eta: nevermind I'm an idiot and was trying to enter my answers directly into the spreadsheet instead of using the form I did totally pick random names for ID and pairs mostly because I don't know who most of them even are
- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
-
Emoticons Request Thread
petition for a new yuzumoticon
- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Pooh, no!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
why.. why is pooh wearing lipstick and has a golden crotch
- Skating on the Planet
- Skating on the Planet
-
Skating on the Planet
about 1 and a half hours, I actually left early because I felt that I was too tired to get anything more done I was trying to wrangle power pulls into submission so I feel like that's probably what did it since I spent most of the session on them Still can't do it properly but backwards right is making progress
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
I mean I am pretty relaxed in the sense that ACI is not Olys and doesn't really matter plus he's unlikely to not be 1st regardless of what he puts out But I am excited to see him skate and see the costumes and all that I just hope he stays healthy and happy - General Yuzuru Chat