Does anyone have subscriptions to B.Esp, CBC, and/or NBC that I could borrow to download videos from?

Hi! This might be a long shot but if anyone has subscriptions to these online video players with commentary and they are willing to let me borrow the account to download/archive videos from this season, that would be really amazing! Please let me know, thanks <3 

ETA: I have Eurosport player now, thanks! If anyone has CBC (with commentary) or NBC and can let me borrow it, please let me know <3 

45 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi! This might be a long shot but if anyone has subscriptions to these online video players with commentary and they are willing to let me borrow the account to download/archive videos from this season, that would be really amazing! Please let me know, thanks <3 

I think most of BESP is up still, I'll PM you with the channel link.

Would really love to see CBC archived. I understand wanting to archive all the different quality with NBC included there :P

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:40 AM, yuzuangel said:

ETA: I have Eurosport player now, thanks! If anyone has CBC (with commentary) or NBC and can let me borrow it, please let me know <3 

Did you find what you need yet?

I only have NBC Gold so most of the events don't have any commentary.  

eta: :doh:  Just realized that the videos are already in the archive.  Thanks for doing this 

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Did you find what you need yet?

I only have NBC Gold so most of the events don't have any commentary.  

eta: :doh:  Just realized that the videos are already in the archive.  Thanks for doing this 

Thanks, yeah I tried that one. Seems it doesn't offer commentary for anything...if you want that, you have to pay for cable, LOL