Wedding Plans - Phase II please pop by!

55 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ok! So now that M FaOI is done, lets use the gap to Kobe to sort out phase 2!!

So my suggestion is to conduct the wedding post Niigata, as we are entering the bigger part of the off season and we'll have both free time and need to fill that space. If we agree on that, we need to figure out the exact day for it (or weekend maybe?)

If you have any others, please say so, I am more than flexible on the matter. This is the one important point that we should agree on though to try and fit it for most of us!

Then the rest is your choice and for the fun of it. Let's hear it. Music suggestions, outfits, are we having bridesmaids and a ring-bearer? What flowers? (I suggest sakura petals because I am that type of a sap). :laughing:

This is so difficult for me, never have been married, only been to a few weddings:laughing:

I am on holiday without wifi the first week of July. Please, let me not bemarried while absent!!:free-random-smileys-838:

...if possible, of course.

I would love to have bridesmaids, a ring bearer, bridal white kimono and sakura. Yery undecided about music...

Organ? Japanese music? Both???

Very exciting...:smile:

@raebia Oh yes, champagne of course and many other spirits, I'm all for a bar really. Someone can volunteer for this actually if they fancy it.
+1 on the fireworks!

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Can anyone suggest some outfit that would make jumping easy? I'd have to whirl around at least a single jump... with my new husband.

Hmm, well we can do it like this - white bridal kimono for the actual wedding, and then post ceremony, a change of clothes? (Not that unusual really). Short white dress? Something like this maybe?

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

@raebia Oh yes, champagne of course and many other spirits, I'm all for a bar really. Someone can volunteer for this actually if they fancy it.
+1 on the fireworks!

Hmm, well we can do it like this - white bridal kimono for the actual wedding, and then post ceremony, a change of clothes? (Not that unusual really). Short white dress? Something like this maybe?

Then i want my second outfit to be a Swan Princess >:) to match Notte Stellata!

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Then i want my second outfit to be a Swan Princess >:) to match Notte Stellata!

Hmm, ok so how about this for a general suggestion then?

1) We have you all in white bridal kimonos for the actual ceremony

2) For the celebration you can pick any outfit that would suit you the most, like the SwP dress, Fay's twirling one, something to dance in etc?

5 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

I second that notion on ring-BEARer Pooh haha, for the pun and also for the fact that Pooh has to bear (lol)witness to any important event concerning Yuzu!:POOH:

So for once the tissue-holder could be a ring(holder)bear!