Team Canada

Guest turquoiseblue

Roman's new Instagram post :grouphug:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CadAKH-uReI/

roman_sadovsky
🇺🇦 Madness…unfortunately it’s always the innocent and least involved people that pay the price. I was always aware of the tensions, but never in a million years did I anticipate things to escalate so quickly. And among those innocent are my family and relatives in Ukraine. I won’t go into details for the sake of privacy of myself and my family, but trust me when I say I know the nightmare that millions are experiencing right now. It’s difficult to watch and do nothing, in my bio is a link where you can find resources to help those suffering the consequences of war. You’d be surprised what a dollar here and there could do for these people. Stay strong, and don’t lose hope 💙💛🇺🇦 #ukraine #ukrainewar #slavaukraini

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I think I’m going to support Canadian and Korean men in this WC.  Never thought six years ago I’d be typing that, but here we are.  I’ll watch and pray for Kazuki but we all know who JSF will back. :smiley-angelic001: for Roman’s jumps to come home and for Keegan to pull off that 4ltz

On 3/22/2022 at 7:49 PM, Faithyu said:

But its so much fun to watch and really good to see him smiling and saying it was a great experience. I hope he has amazing worlds!

I agree with you :yes:

Thanks for sharing the video.

Haha  ... Roman's " fashion show" was really funny. :grin: 

Something positive: His practice yesterday went well.👏

Spoiler

Jacki Wang wrote on twitter:
"Roman Sadovsky's practice today has been better than anything I saw from him at the Olympics"

I wish Roman good luck at the Worlds. May he be happy with his performances. :fingerscrossed:

277416678_648635949572pj8c.jpg

Redemption!!! 💪 Last weekend at the World Championships were pretty epic. Top 12 in the world? I'll take it 😝 So proud that I could end the longest season in my career with a bang 🔥 and to think that I almost withdrew from the event (I'll explain in my next YT vid) it's been a serious up and and down season, but the support was incredible. Thank you everyone! ❤️ And massive thank you to my entire team for making this possible. Now…I can relax 😄

I'm really happy for Roman. :happy0065:

Now I wish him a good rest. 

More photos here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbsws11uNNv/?utm_medium=copy_link

On 3/29/2022 at 11:00 PM, Anni said:

277416678_648635949572pj8c.jpg

I'm really happy for Roman. :happy0065:

Now I wish him a good rest. 

More photos here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbsws11uNNv/?utm_medium=copy_link

So incredible happy for him. This season must have felt like a rollercoaster for him, so nice that he could end it with a really good result.

23 hours ago, Anni said:

Roman has now a twitch channel :yes:

Edit:

From Roman's IG

He will stream on 2th April:happydance:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbyKFkduKhK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oh, nice....but most likely wont make it😕, will see. Quite curious about what he will talk about or do though....

Ok, so I came back late and was like "Roman probably wont be live anymore, but lets check anyway"....and he was still on, playing some kind of game.

Is that what he did the whole time? Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with it, he should do what he wants and has the most fun with. But if thats the case, I don't have to be sad about missing these lives on twitch.....