On 4/18/2021 at 1:42 AM, hananistellata said:

Do you remember the rest of the element sheet? This sounds intresting. 

I woke up faster than I ever can:embSwan:

On 4/20/2021 at 1:15 PM, hananistellata said:

The second dream noooooooooo. :crybaby:It sounds so sad, I hope it's not a bad omen. 

:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I knooooww..... fingers crossed it'll be the opposite and more happy times!!  :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

I think the thing with dreams it's often not how it's supposed to be.. or that it tells impending bad luck or something. It can also mean that whoever it is showing up in our dream, we care about (even if we've never seen them in person.. yet), or is concerned about.. sometimes our state of mind is taken into account as  well. So if any of you happened to have not so good dream, I hope you don't worry too much!

• 1 month later...

I had a couple of dreams with Yuzu in them recently, I guess my unconsious finally caught up after a year and a half heheh, so I'll write the ones I remember. :3 I may also edit/quote this post to add dreams that I ended up remembering out of nowhere lol.

So the first dream began as a dream completely unrealated to figure skating, it was just me walking around the top floor of my house that looked much different than it actually is now. When I entered my room it looked the same like it does now but instead of red, blue and grey everything was in pastel shades of purple and pink (which actually looked very nice... my hand is itching to buy paint...) and much more tidy. On one of my shelves there were a couple of neatly organized pink and purple music CDs next to a CD player so I popped one in there and to my surprise it was Yuzu singing a pop song along with a female artist (if I remember correctly, Yuzu was a featured singer only so it wasn't an album of his own). Even dream me was caught off guard! Perhaps the media depriving us of Yuzu's beautiful singing voice so many times led me to a last resort. :'3 To dercribe his singing... I'd say it was very whispery due to the song which had very low vocals and an effect which made it sound like he was speaking through a phone (I can't describe it any other way lol sorry) but it was extremely soothing and relaxing, I wish I got to hear it again. :((( After that I put the CD back in it's case and two chipmunks (?!?!?!?!) appeared and talked to eachother about how yhis CD must be thrown away and destroyed because no one must listen to it (oops). After that the dream continued as normal.

And as for the other dream, I don't exactly remember what happened, I just remember my leg being wounded and me crying on the floor in an empty wide void and Yuzuru appeared to pat my head, pick me up and carry me way while smiling and saying that everything will be okay. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream where I was drinking afternoon tea with Yuzu, in a beautiful garden beside a lake :tumblr_inline_mzx8txTRzl1r8msi5:

So I have been reading a lot of web comics with historical Western settings, and for some reason I dreamt that I was in a garden, plucking flowers and such to make tea. Then Yuzu just appeared out of nowhere, talking and asking me all sorts of things about tea. We were having a full-on discussion about tea! I remember he said that tea was one of his hobbies and he enjoyed it very much. Then I invited him to sit down with me. We drank tea, chatted happily and he ate scones and sweets, and strawberries! When we parted way he said he would like to have tea with me again and ta-da, I woke up :tumblr_m9gcrtET5W1qzckow:

I should have written this as soon as I woke up, it has been a few days and the details are becoming fuzzy. But I still remember the incredulity I felt when I met him at the garden, because even in my dream he was still someone famous and hard to meet in real life. When he said he wanted to meet again I was on cloud nine :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

Anyhow, now I'm not envious of people who dreamt of Yuzu anymore :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: It was certainly very wild waking up to that dream though.

Recurrent dream lately: 

I spent the whole of May dreaming of Yuzu winning OG22, I was seeing him with the gold medal around his neck and him smiling like never before. This picture showing up constantly in my mind when I was falling asleep. And with no picture of the other medalists. Javi was there in the stands beside general public. I hope this becomes true, I will cry tears of pure joy.

I just had such a weird dream on Yuzu (...could be borderline bad dream to other satellites honestly 😥😥), so I'll write it down in spoilers...

Spoiler

I saw Yuzu in arena (yeah I watched him in person!), it was a gala practice(?), an open one and many people attended to watch him, press photographers could be seen by the rinkside. There were objects placed on the ice (...this is the bad part 😩), and worse thing was that a lot of them were placed quite far from the rink side 😫😫.

Yuzu didn't seem to mind this though, in fact he could skate around those objects easily (he even hopped above one). I think he rehearsed Notte Stellata for the exhibition(?), but halfway through the program he slammed onto one of the on-ice objects and he fell head first onto the ice 😫😔🙈. Strangely enough he laughed while he fell head first...

Thankfully the dream ended right after that 😩😫😫

Finally i had a sweet dream of yuzu kun:10636614:

In my dream, 16 year-old yuzu kun was my classmate. He sat next to me. Omg i couldn't do anything. I was so happy.:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:I smiled  whenever i think about that dream :devilYuzu:

6 hours ago, nyanyumeowyuru said:

Finally i had a sweet dream of yuzu kun:10636614:

In my dream, 16 year-old yuzu kun was my classmate. He sat next to me. Omg i couldn't do anything. I was so happy.:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:I smiled  whenever i think about that dream :devilYuzu:

Ooooohhh, do you have more details? 

On 6/22/2021 at 4:52 PM, nyanyumeowyuru said:

:knc_brian2:  if you have a new yuzu-dream to tell me:hihi:

I hope i will dream of yuzu kun one more time :snonegai:

Just kidding. I want to talk to you about that dream more but my vocabulary is not good enough :sadPooh: when i was in school, i was not good as english:knc_brian3:  however, as i know, 16 year old yuzu kun is not good as english, too... i feel a little happy :knc_brian1:

Dont you think i am so brave to attend this planet with my bad english:9:@hananistellata

17 hours ago, nyanyumeowyuru said:

Just kidding. I want to talk to you about that dream more but my vocabulary is not good enough :sadPooh: when i was in school, i was not good as english:knc_brian3:  however, as i know, 16 year old yuzu kun is not good as english, too... i feel a little happy :knc_brian1:

Dont you think i am so brave to attend this planet with my bad english:9:@hananistellata

Aaaahhh, I see I see, that's fine though! I'm sure your English will improve one day. 

On 6/27/2021 at 6:17 AM, hananistellata said:

Aaaahhh, I see I see, that's fine though! I'm sure your English will improve one day. 

Thanks. I hope someday i can talk about yuzu kun more and more:blabla: