Murieleirum

On 6/22/2021 at 4:52 PM, nyanyumeowyuru said:

:knc_brian2:  if you have a new yuzu-dream to tell me:hihi:

I hope i will dream of yuzu kun one more time :snonegai:

Just kidding. I want to talk to you about that dream more but my vocabulary is not good enough :sadPooh: when i was in school, i was not good as english:knc_brian3:  however, as i know, 16 year old yuzu kun is not good as english, too... i feel a little happy :knc_brian1:

Dont you think i am so brave to attend this planet with my bad english:9:@hananistellata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally have a silly dream to post in this thread! :2lbkos0:I watched a bunch of Yuzu's gala videos last night instead of sleeping, and when I finally fell asleep, I dreamed I was watching Yuzu skating in a completely empty dark rink, he was in this absolutely beautiful, sparkly bright orange costume, with a collar a little bit like Otonal 2.0, and he was smiling all the way through skating to Que Sera Sera :68468287: Made no sense, but it put a huge smile on my face when I woke up!

• 5 months later...

I dreamed him for many times but I always forgot quickly.:2: Only one I remembered… He took a message for me before the OP (so crazy !!!) Then I replied (just encouraging).That’s all , I only remember that he wore UA ( so handsome):YuzuPoohLove:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamed of Yuzu. It was back in 2015 (Shanghai WC). We (Yuzu, Brian, and I) were just hanging around downtown shopping districts and I asked Yuzu, "Is it okay for us to walk here? You're so popular in China and the crowd will get crazy." And Yuzu's facial expression was like "I don't know, I don't care, and I don't think I'm that popular."😂 Later we were talking about figure skating and I said, "It seems everyone's doing quads these days. You can't win without at least three quads in a program. But will more quads guarantee a better performance? A classic performance? We don't know." And Yuzu shrugged. Brian said nothing. Then I added, "Maybe someday someone can pull six quads in a show. Oh but no one has ever landed a quad Axel." Then I looked at Yuzu. He was looking at Junhwan who stood in front of us. And I woke up. 

English is not my mother tongue so I don't know why we were speaking English in the dream. Maybe it's because I've read too much figure skating stuff these days. In the dream Yuzu didn't speak, though.

BTW, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" is such a beautiful song. I love Annie Lennox and her live performances!!!

• 3 months later...

Yesterday night I just dreamed of Yuzu!!

I watched his ice show, he held one (or maybe one of many) show here in Indonesia :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:. I volunteered as a part of the show's organizers, and at the end of the show I held out my hand to him, and he held my hand back! :loveshower:.

I told him "おつかれさまでした" (thank you for your good work), and then he said you're welcome in Indonesian(!) ("Sama-sama" :space:). And I was just...:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: so overblown with emotion 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭💙💙💙

(I was so happy, afterwards I only remembered strolling around in a humongous mall, then it just faded away and I woke up...)

Guest turquoiseblue
9 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I watched his ice show, he held one (or maybe one of many) show here in Indonesia :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:. I volunteered as a part of the show's organizers, and at the end of the show I held out my hand to him, and he held my hand back! :loveshower:.

I told him "おつかれさまでした" (thank you for your good work), and then he said you're welcome in Indonesian(!) ("Sama-sama" :space:). And I was just...:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: so overblown with emotion 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭💙💙💙

(I was so happy, afterwards I only remembered strolling around in a humongous mall, then it just faded away and I woke up...)

How sweet!!! :7938863::10636614::7938863: And "Sama-sama" sounds soooo cute!!! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I've never dreamed of Yuzu... :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

Guest turquoiseblue
19 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Here's to you hopefully meeting Yuzu in your dreams soon! :wink_star:

Thank you :10742289:

One night during this year's FaOI, before going to bed, I saw Anastasiia Arkhypova's Instagram stories where she looked like she was having a great time in Japan. It made me very happy and I dreamed of her that night :201111231756430f6:

I also have had dreams about some other skaters and a coach :tumblr_inline_np9uqfRAN81qid2nw_75sq: I hope one day I will have a sweet dream about Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: 

• 1 month later...

Guys!! I've had a dream with Yuzu in it! (I think I watched too much of Yuzu yesterday!!) But it was a nightmare! Please be aware that it is a sad one! I'm writing under spoiler because it's bad.

Spoiler

I've dreamt that Yuzu had a chronic disease (not his asthma, another one) and he died after three days of battling in the hospital! I wake up soon after and thought only of positive things. I'm feeling so bad right now! But it is said here, that when you dream of a person's death you are prolonging his/her life so I hope that my nightmare prolonged his life soooo much! Though I'm not a believer of those things so I'm so upset now!

Why I don't have happy Yuzu's dream???

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 4:46 PM, Figure_Frenzy said:

LMAO apologies for the gaucheness of quoting myself 🙈, but I have an important addition to this dream(!!!)

So, the mall in question? I always assumed that it was just a fantasy mall, a mall that only existed in my dream (because honestly, the dimensions of the building were simply improbable — there's no way a mall that big would be built here (where land availability is scarce), or even in other parts of the world if we're being honest... :think:).

But today, me together with my sister and my cousin just came home from visiting a mall in the city, and when I looked around the building, I looked at a corner (a gate leading to the parking lot from the first floor¹), it seemed familiar to me and...

...I realized I saw this spot first in my dream.

It was smaller than the one in my dream, but it looked really close (if not exactly similar). And as I strolled along the first floor...I saw a skating rink on my right (at this time there were a few skaters with their coaches learning about skating). I was delighted at the sight of the skating rink (it's been a while since I last skated :'3 ), but even more than that...

I realized that my dream could become reality, however slim the possibility is.

...because it turned out that the mall actually exists in reality!!

...and I don't know how many of you have experienced déjà vu but I do, and I (used to) experience it quite often, and could you guess where I first saw the things I saw in all my déjà vus?

Yup, that's right... I saw them first in my dreams.

Okay okay, apologies for the woo woo, I know it make little to no sense at all, but as I strolled around the mall I just felt so full of fondness in my heart — no matter how remote it is, could it be that Yuzu do an ice show here in Indonesia eventually? In the end, who really knows, but it's okay to hope and daydream (well, more daydream really 🙈) about it I suppose :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:. Whatever happens, I am thankful for what Yuzu does now, reaching to our hearts with his stellar skating...

I ended up really feeling delighted from the trip to the mall (though the trip in itself was rather pleasant — we had sushi for dinner! :YuzuPoohLove:). Can't wait to go to that particular mall again (and dare I say, to skate there after a long while not skating?? 🙈)

PS: special note to fanyus who live in Greater Jakarta Region↓

Spoiler

Yes, the mall in question is Aeon Mall in Jakarta Golden City (in Cakung). A Japanese Mall(!!) — how very fitting!

No, I don't know if it is logistically possible to host lots of live viewers by the rinkside (especially for someone who has such a pull as our Ice Emperor) — there doesn't seem to be enough space for it :/, but maybe...that might not stop Yuzu to do his show here, especially if he put his mind to it?? ;) ;)

(Though fr I'd recommend him to focus on a (local) TV broadcast instead, easier to reach more viewers that way :think:)