Team Japan

Guest turquoiseblue

Yuna Shiraiwa has announced that she has had to withdraw from Japan Collegiate Championships and National Sports Festival of Japan due to injury.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQ82UApLm1/

DeepL translation

Happy New Year 2022 🐯

I went to see the sunrise with my grandfather 🌅
It's been a bit of a tough year, but the sun will rise again and I'm trying to stay positive and find things to do now🥰🥰

I will not be able to participate in the Intercollegiate and National Championships due to injury. It's a shame I won't be able to do my best for Kansai University and Kyoto Prefecture, but I'll enjoy my time off as a chance to recharge my batteries and show my energy again.

Guest turquoiseblue

Kaori Sakamoto has confirmed that she will be competing at the Japan Collegiate Skating and Ice Hockey Championships. 

On 1/3/2022 at 6:26 AM, Paskud said:

Japan Student Championship

4-7 January

among skaters: Akane Matsubara, Saki Miyake, Rinka Watanabe, Rie Imanaga, Nonoka Noguchi, Kaori Sakamoto, Yuhana Yokoi, Hinako Katou, Ayumi Kagotani, Shiika Yoshioka, Mai Mihara, Yuna Aoki, Asuka Kaizu, Marin Honda, Chisato Uramatsu, Riko Takino, Chiyono Nagami, Ibuki Satou, Yuna Shiraiwa, Koushou Oshima, Takumi Sugiyama, Mitsuki Sumoto, Yuto Kishina, Sumitada Moriguchi, Sena Miyake, Taichiro Yamakuma, Sota Yamamoto, Tatsuya Tsuboi, Lucas Tsuyoshi Honda

Protocols for now are here.

https://obihiro.jacsif.jp/?page_id=788

Results page - well, maybe in 2 months JSF will remember to update their site.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

men event already happened

1. Sota 153.10

2. Tatsuya 146.90

3. Sena 145.53

I think.... 

7 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

I hope Satton will feel better soon.

And they could send Rinka/Rion/ Hana/Mone to ANY international competition, but nooooo. Guess why they have only 2 substitutes when Korea for example submitted 4? Because there is literally no one else with minimum tes!

Guest turquoiseblue
4 hours ago, Paskud said:

Protocols for now are here.

https://obihiro.jacsif.jp/?page_id=788

Results page - well, maybe in 2 months JSF will remember to update their site.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

men event already happened

1. Sota 153.10

2. Tatsuya 146.90

3. Sena 145.53

I think.... 

Protocols are up!

1 Sota Yamamoto

Spoiler

SWO3bq2.jpg

2 Tatsuya Tsuboi

Spoiler

wsibaKD.jpeg

3 Sena Miyake

Spoiler

CjxRCzb.jpg

On 1/3/2022 at 6:26 AM, Paskud said:

Japan Student Championship

4-7 January

among skaters: Akane Matsubara, Saki Miyake, Rinka Watanabe, Rie Imanaga, Nonoka Noguchi, Kaori Sakamoto, Yuhana Yokoi, Hinako Katou, Ayumi Kagotani, Shiika Yoshioka, Mai Mihara, Yuna Aoki, Asuka Kaizu, Marin Honda, Chisato Uramatsu, Riko Takino, Chiyono Nagami, Ibuki Satou, Yuna Shiraiwa, Koushou Oshima, Takumi Sugiyama, Mitsuki Sumoto, Yuto Kishina, Sumitada Moriguchi, Sena Miyake, Taichiro Yamakuma, Sota Yamamoto, Tatsuya Tsuboi, Lucas Tsuyoshi Honda

People watching are saying that Marin was unnaturally clenching her chest during performance.

And she refused to give an interview.

podium

1. Caorie 156.73

2. Rinka 122.76

3. Yuna Aoki 119.90

Mai WDed

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Paskud said:

People watching are saying that Marin was unnaturally clenching her chest during performance.

And she refused to give an interview

I hope she is OK...