Yuzuru Hanyu's ice show "Notte Stellata" 2024

8 hours ago, EisElle said:

just watched finally the full clips od Danny Boy and Carmina Burana.

OMG!

OMG!!!

I had watched some snippets already and looked already good, but the WHOLE THING? too many thouughts. The sound of blades., the drama. the softness. the concept. the CHARISTMA. the sensitivity. OMG!

ETA: thank you so much to everyone sharing clips, given the difficulty of access this time around, I'm especially thankful ;__;

ETA2: I always thought CarminaBurana would be a good fit for Yuzu, since he has this natural dramatic flare...and it IS! just, not the way I imagined or expected! which makes it even better!

Mao Daichi san has charistma in spades too, really really loved that collab (if I may be even greedier, just wish camera had always shown both her and Yuzu when they were doing related choreo, even tho, for obvious reasons, it is hard to keep two people very far in the same frame with all the sufficient zoom to see both the big picture and the details all at once. But that's why we should be given multiple camera angles! and I'm looking forward to next two performances and camerawork!)

while ravining about Carmina Burana, I can't help but be sad that we wont see it outside of this one(x3days) unrepeatable occasion ;__; Danny Boy though, Yuzu, you better skate it in other occasions too! my gosh for once I wasn't mad (not too much, anyway!) when cameraman cut to his feet and shadow in a spin cuz it was a pretty shadow. All the spins from above too, with the costume long flaps opening like a flower, they were beautiful camera choice! even just for "mere" Aestetichs, there would be so much to say about that program...

my thanks to both Shae and DW for the choreo too (DW really is one to make great use of the InaBauer... tho I felt all Yuzu's IB in NS2024 were especially glorious! Also so interesting to me that Yuzu keeps doing all kind of uncommon spins shapes, very far from those to be done in competition. Really marks how one can always innovate, beyond the need to score points

jeez I should go to sleep but I'm suddenly so hyped!

Managed to watch these 2 video clips from Reddit before disappeared😭

Carmina Burana definitely a theatrical act collaboration between Yuzu and Mao Daichi San😍I really like that part when Yuzu was trying to get out from a room ? By knocking the wall (kind of reminding me of Adam Siao) around using his fists...that was new to me.Hope I can watch the clip again🙏

Danny boy, our ice prince in white costume😍So many new spins😘His skating skills just unbelievably good. Since he turned pro, he can hold his hydroblade and Ina Bauer (IB) longer and in better control.Even though, Cha Jun Hwan can bend his back lower but I think still can't compare to Yuzu's IB.Yuzu hold his hands, back and legs in such a majestic pose🤴

So, I spent the past few hours trying to make a stream work and failing across 4 different browsers, while refreshing here and twitter for updates (of everything I was missing out😢of course I did other things inbetween too like having breakfast and such😆), and AT LAST I managed..to see Yuzu giving his bows after Danny Boy:smiley-sad016: but hey I caught the ending song! Which somehow felt even more beautiful than last year:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: and the moment Yuzu come out and took the stage(rink) my gosh YES glad I got to watch it:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: beautiful beautiful way to start a morning, the sun shines brighter now!:smiley-happy093:

12 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yuzu said at the end ... :10742288:

[NEWS]

Oh so I wasn't hallucinating the lil "see ya" at the very end🤩🥰🥰🥰 that was the cutest little boon:YuzuPoohLove: