April 22, 20233 yr On 4/16/2023 at 11:20 PM, nekodearu said: Great reaction from Kaori to Ashura-chan .... What did she say ? Can someone translate please ?
April 22, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, Beatrice said: What did she say ? Can someone translate please ? I'm not a reliable source when it comes to translating from Japanese, but she said, more or less: "Awesome [egui]! Taking all the notes with that speed is amazing [yabai]! Wow/yeah!". "Egui" and "yabai" are slang, emphatic expressions, and "egui" in particular seems to be used by young Japanese as a reaction to something sensational, unique, different. But I was rather referring to her body language and tone. Her reaction is so spontaneous and sincere that it adds great value to her words.
April 23, 20233 yr 21 hours ago, nekodearu said: . . . . . I was rather referring to her body language and tone. Her reaction is so spontaneous and sincere that it adds great value to her words. Thank you for explaining
June 8, 20233 yr Update about the date change of the rebroadcast of the special edition Source [NEWS]
Create an account or sign in to comment