April 9, 20233 yr Just now, rockstaryuzu said: This number is, like, so opposite to Piper & Paul's personalities...like wth With those outfits, I was expecting Country line dancing, so I was puzzled by the first part of the program. Lol.
April 9, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, IceWings said: With those outfits, I was expecting Country line dancing, so I was puzzled by the first part of the program. Lol. I mean, it's John Denver, so still country, but yeah
April 9, 20233 yr Satoko throwing herself into the performance of the programs at the shows is so nice to see now that she's free from the competition pressures.
April 9, 20233 yr Oh, that was nice- sbs 3Ts from Kaori, Kazuki, and.. is it Rinka? Can't see ... no, Mao Shimada. Kaori's so cute! All pep and smiles
April 9, 20233 yr I'd like to point out the level of detail in Yuzu's opening number: on the line "hold on/ if you can't hold on/ hold on", observe what Yuzu's hands, and specifically fingers, are doing in the choreo right before the fast part begins. He's curling his fingertips in like a rock climber who's clinging to a narrow ledge with his fingernails - and then he reaches the other arm and hand up too, like he's trying to catch a grip with both hands. Really detailed, really thought out. Really adding to the drama of the piece. Well done, Yuzu.
April 9, 20233 yr Kazuki is another delight! Really, the Japanese men's field is a an absolute feast for any skating fan
Create an account or sign in to comment