hi, i’m a little shy about my fanart as it’s not super good, but i wanted to share with the forum. i don’t have much time to do art but i love drawing/painting yuzu so much, he’s so inspiring

this last painting is a work in progress, i still have to finish it. im @ albidreart in insta and i post progress shots sometimes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkUCZaIyVO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

and i cannot get this to embed properly but there’s another drawing on my insta. and that’s all (for now at least) 💕

25 minutes ago, desenlazar said:

hi, i’m a little shy about my fanart as it’s not super good, but i wanted to share with the forum. i don’t have much time to do art but i love drawing/painting yuzu so much, he’s so inspiring

this last painting is a work in progress, i still have to finish it. im @ albidreart in insta and i post progress shots sometimes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkUCZaIyVO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

and i cannot get this to embed properly but there’s another drawing on my insta. and that’s all (for now at least) 💕

Thank you for sharing. It is a beautiful tribute to Yuzu and comes from your heart. There's no need to be bashful, please work on the art when you have time and above all enjoy your time spent creating the pieces. You are amongst friends, who look forward to seeing your creations featuring Yuzu

hace 13 minutos , Perelandra said:

Thank you for sharing. It is a beautiful tribute to Yuzu and comes from your heart. There's no need to be bashful, please work on the art when you have time and above all enjoy your time spent creating the pieces. You are amongst friends, who look forward to seeing your creations featuring Yuzu

thank u for your kind words Perelandra, it truly means a lot to me 🥺 i will come back and post again when more art is ready 💕🫶💫