1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Let us accompany you on your walk. Sometimes you may wish to be alone, but you do not need to be lonely.

Yuzu, we would like to be your companion during your journey to become GOAT of ice shows. With gift, you have revolutionised the current ice show style.You have the potential and we all will support you no matter what difficulties you will be facing along the journey.

Yuzu, please find a way to let us have worldwide live streaming of Notte stellata and your future ice shows.We love to rollercoaster ( need to get a new BP monitoring apparatus) with you not just during your competitive but also your professional careers😜🥰

6 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

@LAY

If you have twitter please leave your livestream request message if you can. There are a few fans making requests/pleas for livestream, self included. A Thousand thanks

Dear Perelandra, 

I am sooo technologically challenged that I might need help from my niece to do this for me.I do have a Twitter account. Normally, I only leave comments on YouTube video clips, twitters regarding Yuzu's stuff etc.

I bought live ticket from KKTIX (global coding) for gift show with the help of my maid. Initially, i can't access global coding because of the country that I live in ( I am not from North Korea, Mainland China or Japan).My niece finally got it worked for me using a fake VPN.

They both knew I am a fanyu and always tease me about it.

Perelandra, many thanks for the suggestion and I appreciated it😊 

11 minutes ago, LAY said:

Dear Perelandra, 

I am sooo technologically challenged that I might need help from my niece to do this for me.I do have a Twitter account. Normally, I only leave comments on YouTube video clips, twitters regarding Yuzu's stuff etc.

I bought live ticket from KKTIX (global coding) for gift show with the help of my maid. Initially, i can't access global coding because of the country that I live in ( I am not from North Korea, Mainland China or Japan).My niece finally got it worked for me using a fake VPN.

They both knew I am a fanyu and always tease me about it.

Perelandra, many thanks for the suggestion and I appreciated it😊 

Hi Lay

So glad to hear that you managed to watch the livestream. I did too, wanted Yuzu to 1) get commission for the paid stream 2) wanted to register which country I am purchasing from so that when people come to analyse the data then there results will show the fan numbers and countries where fans reside, outside of Japan where clearly there is already data to gauge fan numbers. Pleased that you have help to watch Yuzu, my grown up kids often help me to get started. Do whatever you are able to manage and feel comfortable with, everyone contributes in which ever way they can, main thing is that you feel that you have done what you can. Warm wishes P