Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hard to find. I will sprinkle something annoying though. Like. Tangerine peels or something. 

Ice cube down his collar. But you must do it like those spies who slip poison and debilitating drugs in food and drinks without even blinking. Be completely nonchalant and confident.

No, I've never been any good at this getting-your-crush stuff, what gave it away? :P

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ice cube down his collar. But you must do it like those spies who slip poison and debilitating drugs in food and drinks without even blinking. Be completely nonchalant and confident.

No, I've never been any good at this getting-your-crush stuff, what gave it away? :P

Who is good at these things anyways. :war:  I have already gave up to move on, the only thing I'm demanding is a hug from him before I leave Italy for a month. I will steal it from him if I'll have to. Hug me, people. Give me human warmth. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Who is good at these things anyways. :war:  I have already gave up to move on, the only thing I'm demanding is a hug from him before I leave Italy for a month. I will steal it from him if I'll have to. Hug me, people. Give me human warmth. 

Hugs are necessary for existance. It is a fact universally acknowledged.

I can't imagine leaving Italy for a month, I'd go to Italy for months and months if I could.

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Hugs are necessary for existance. It is a fact universally acknowledged.

I can't imagine leaving Italy for a month, I'd go to Italy for months and months if I could.

Right?! Hugs and body contact is amazing. Hugging friends is like the best thing ever. Some of. The best things ever. 

(Come to Italy. We have Tiramisù and lots of hugs.)

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Right?! Hugs and body contact is amazing. Hugging friends is like the best thing ever. Some of. The best things ever. 

(Come to Italy. We have Tiramisù and lots of hugs.)

Big, squishy hugs. Long-limbed hugs. Tiny people you can hug till they giggle. Puppy hugs, kitten hugs...Need all of them.

I hope you're going somewhere where you don't get proper Tiramisu. Not because I'm mean but because you really should have the joy of having really good tiramisu after not having any for a month. I understood how I took my favourite foods for granted only after I couldn't have any for a couple of months. The pleasure of those first bites after that was incredible. I also learnt to cook after that first time...

50 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Is this who I think it is? Good luck!

Next time drag him to an ice rink, and I'll figure out a way to scare him silly, and get ice shavings over his face. 

to be in that age to have a crush....wow I feel old.

12 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

When your crush is cold to you </3 and you are not a manga main character so that does NOT mean that he secretly likes you

Aww.. Crushes. You're not alone. Mine was from a long time ago. Didn't end up well. :smiley-sad016:

21 minutes ago, Xen said:

No one's too old to fall in love (or have a crush in this case). 

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

Big, squishy hugs. Long-limbed hugs. Tiny people you can hug till they giggle. Puppy hugs, kitten hugs...Need all of them.

I hope you're going somewhere where you don't get proper Tiramisu. Not because I'm mean but because you really should have the joy of having really good tiramisu after not having any for a month. I understood how I took my favourite foods for granted only after I couldn't have any for a couple of months. The pleasure of those first bites after that was incredible. I also learnt to cook after that first time...

Dancing hugs. Kisses-on-cheeks hugs. Head-petting hugs. Boobies squishing on the chest hugs. 

Yeah I'm going to China so def not proper Tiramisù there. And It's funny I said Tiramisù because my father made mascarpone cheese from scratch yesterday, then made savoiardi, and now he's assembling a blueberry tiramisù as I type. Holy moly. I think I'm gonna have that effect you are talking about with pasta... and pizza. And cheese. Ah, cheese...

31 minutes ago, Xen said:

Is this who I think it is? Good luck!

Next time drag him to an ice rink, and I'll figure out a way to scare him silly, and get ice shavings over his face. 

Going Ice skating with a person is always a winning choice because it will happen that you will decide to skate together while holding hands. It just. Happens. Magic. 

(And yes, it's who you think it is! So I'm currently in withdrawal symptoms over the lack of both the original one, and the copy... :dpooh:)
Hahahaha I'm not sure how much age difference we have, but I can assure you your presence here is completely refreshing xD

15 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Dancing hugs. Kisses-on-cheeks hugs. Head-petting hugs. Boobies squishing on the chest hugs. 

Yeah I'm going to China so def not proper Tiramisù there. And It's funny I said Tiramisù because my father made mascarpone cheese from scratch yesterday, then made savoiardi, and now he's assembling a blueberry tiramisù as I type. Holy moly. I think I'm gonna have that effect you are talking about with pasta... and pizza. And cheese. Ah, cheese...

Going Ice skating with a person is always a winning choice because it will happen that you will decide to skate together while holding hands. It just. Happens. Magic. 

(And yes, it's who you think it is! So I'm currently in withdrawal symptoms over the lack of both the original one, and the copy... :dpooh:)
Hahahaha I'm not sure how much age difference we have, but I can assure you your presence here is completely refreshing xD

There are some decent dessert places in China. Cannot comfirm about tiramisu, because I doubt if I ever had an authentic one before. There is a chain store called Momoko that is really good, I should go check if there is one in Beijing. Western food in Shanghai is usually really good, and decently priced too, assuming you are going there. OK, checked no beloved Momoko in Beijing, but you should pig out on bubble tea and all the milk tea drinks in China!

Yes... I think if I like someone, I would take him out for a twirl on ice, and probably freak him out.

As for my age, let's just say when goofing off I act ten years younger, to balance out acting ten years older than my age at work.

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

There are some decent dessert places in China. Cannot comfirm about tiramisu, because I doubt if I ever had an authentic one before. There is a chain store called Momoko that is really good, I should go check if there is one in Beijing. Western food in Shanghai is usually really good, and decently priced too, assuming you are going there.

Yes... I think if I like someone, I would take him out for a twirl on ice, and probably freak him out.

As for my age, let's just say when goofing off I act ten years younger, to balance out acting ten years older than my age at work.

We're going in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Kun Ming and Guangzhou for more than 1 day, and in some other cities just for a day! I'm a passionate gastronomical tourist though, I wouldn't eat Western food or search for Italian food in China. I want to learn more about traditional Chinese food and enjoy simple meals like any Chinese person would. (Okay, maybe I won't eat that fried stick of bread. That's like, the only thing that doesn't appeal to me. That, and the stinky soup... or was stinky tofu soup? I don't remember its name!)

Omg, if I knew someone that could skate well, I would definitely promise eternal fielty to them, but would force them to teach me everything xD Skating is such a nice weapon to use, everybody looks so cool while skating. 

Ah, I understand perfectly what you mean. The best people are the people who can be as mature as they can be youthful and vital inside. :pouty: 

I'm going for a 2-week crash course tomorrow before exams in January and I'm having cold feet about just attending the course. Watching Yuzu Swan EXs to calm myself like an asthma-attack patient holds onto an inhaler for dear-life. What else is good for social interaction anxiety disorder? 

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

We're going in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Kun Ming and Guangzhou for more than 1 day, and in some other cities just for a day! I'm a passionate gastronomical tourist though, I wouldn't eat Western food or search for Italian food in China. I want to learn more about traditional Chinese food and enjoy simple meals like any Chinese person would. (Okay, maybe I won't eat that fried stick of bread. That's like, the only thing that doesn't appeal to me. That, and the stinky soup... or was stinky tofu soup? I don't remember its name!)

Omg, if I knew someone that could skate well, I would definitely promise eternal fielty to them, but would force them to teach me everything xD Skating is such a nice weapon to use, everybody looks so cool while skating. 

Ah, I understand perfectly what you mean. The best people are the people who can be as mature as they can be youthful and vital inside. :pouty: 

Hmm...beijing obviously it's Peking Duck. You have to try that, don't recall anything else. For Shanghai, I'd recommend trying "生煎包“ and "灌汤包”- a type of dumpling that's super famous local food for Shanghai, the second one that has soup filling inside. Kun Ming is rice noodles- try 过桥米线, and their local food is a bit on the spicy side, but you might like it if you really like thai food. Guangzhou-the home of dim sum, leans a bit more towards the sweet side (Shanghai is similar in that regard), try叉烧肉, baked and braised duck/goose/chicken, and if you're really courageous try chicken feet! I'm drawing a blank on Nanjing, sorry. 

I can skate, but definitely not on the level of the memelord, so I can't compete with him for fielty. And for all the flattery, have some of this: