Technical problems

On 3/24/2023 at 12:52 AM, yuzuangel said:

right now we are still working hard to recover our videos that will be deleted soon. thus, we have changed the posts requirement to 10 and will further adjust this down to 0 eventually.

Oh, it's great news!  I'm one of those people who find a little difficult to communicate with people,
so I'm very happy to hear it.
I'm very grateful for your hardworking, it will be very nice to see videos again. Thank you!

I too don't interact much on this platform other than to read what others have said and watch videos. (I only became a member when I couldn't find the videos anymore without an account.) Thanks to everyone else on this thread that have been discussing the new "# of posts needed to watch video" barrier. I was confused. (I may just wait for the barrier to be removed though as I don't have much to contribute to any forum and I don't really want to spam 😅)

Hi! I am confused by what counts as posts regarding the 10 posts necessary to acess the video section. Do comments(like this one) count? Or do I have to make a forum post(like General, this and that, etc)? English is not my first language, and I only lurk here on ocasion (this is my first time commenting), so I may have missed already explained details.

9 hours ago, lemon111 said:

Hi! I am confused by what counts as posts regarding the 10 posts necessary to acess the video section. Do comments(like this one) count? Or do I have to make a forum post(like General, this and that, etc)? English is not my first language, and I only lurk here on ocasion (this is my first time commenting), so I may have missed already explained details.

Yes, comments like this also count since this thread is also part of the forum :) 

On 3/29/2023 at 4:37 AM, Conspirata said:

Sorry, this might be a really silly question, but how do tweets get posted as embeds? I tried posting the embed code in rich text format and that didn't work in preview and just the link itself didn't unfurl. I don't see a media embed option in the editor either, am I missing something? Thank you!

hope this helps :)

https://imgur.com/a/KUESJvv

15 hours ago, Babylabenny said:

Si certo conta tutto anche uno smile e puoi scrivere nella tua lingua 😊

Obrigada!! Não estou acostumada a escrever português online(meus fandoms sempre foram de mídia de fora), é uma experiência bacana! Têm fanyus brasileiras por aqui?

6 hours ago, australianyuzurufan said:

I'm so glad to know that making a comment here counts toward the necessary 10 to access the videos. I honestly don't know how many comments I've made at this point. I made 2 "real" comments earlier today re GIFT'S global distribution on Disney+ and my hope that Yuzuru will skate Hope and Legacy today for Max A.

You can see the number of your posts right above your flag on your profile to the left. You currently have 18 posts.

On 4/6/2023 at 7:27 PM, SomewhereYuzu said:

Did something change with Instagram? I noticed links from there no longer can be embedded in posts here.

Error message that comes up: The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.instagram.com.

Yes, I noticed this too.  On IG I can no longer copy the link over the 3 points top right, now this works via the arrow under the picture.

Maybe that is the reason.:scratch2:

• 2 weeks later...