March 25, 20215 yr 19 minutes ago, Umebachi said: The article provides a very nice write up about your initiative! The piece introduces you as a Swiss fan of Hanyu and how, as the mother of two daughters, you were saddened that the children in Sweden wouldn't have the chance to receive Winnie the Poohs after this WC and that's why you had initiated this campaign in February. They provide the weblink to the campaign, so I hope the hospital will receive donations from the Japanese fans as well! Thank you for all your efforts to make this happen! Is there a link to the article? Senem, you must be thrilled
March 25, 20215 yr 50 minutes ago, SeimeiOrigin said: Is there a link to the article? Senem, you must be thrilled The link is in the twitter cited by Yumeaki. Here it is again: https://mainichi.jp/articles/20210325/k00/00m/050/180000c
March 25, 20215 yr Author Thank you for the translation. I used Google Translate to understand what was said. I am Turkısh, but it is true that I live in Switzerland. But that is really a tiny detail. Ganbatte Yuzuru fans!
Create an account or sign in to comment