The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

23 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is getting kinda serious ... 

And I think most of us agree with it. The girls should not be used as a shield or weapon for the adults to get their way and yes, they have been victims, victims of mhj. But them being this incredible disrespectful in their video, sorry, that can't be excused.

Also, being silent when a band member is getting hate, but then posting a generic statement that clearly is meant for nj....not a great move jk, at least in my opinion.

And mhj is on the move...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/09/hybe-and-ador-respond-to-min-hee-jin-filing-an-injunction-for-re-election-as-ceo

@rockstaryuzu

Didn't I tell you yesterday that the next two weeks will be busy and most likely full of drama? I really didn't think we would get it that fast🙈😅.

I need another hot chocolate.....

13 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And I think most of us agree with it. The girls should not be used as a shield or weapon for the adults to get their way and yes, they have been victims, victims of mhj. But them being this incredible disrespectful in their video, sorry, that can't be excused.

Also, being silent when a band member is getting hate, but then posting a generic statement that clearly is meant for nj....not a great move jk, at least in my opinion.

Same ... I had the feeling that it was better if he stayed silent ... but I'm sure we don't know what is really going on ... but, yeah, not a great move, indeed ...

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Same ... I had the feeling that it was better if he stayed silent ... but I'm sure we don't know what is really going on ... but, yeah, not a great move, indeed ...

Their way to handle bad things (concerning their members for example) is clearly to not get envolved in the public, and thats fine! It's their decision to handle it like that. But that's why him now posting something leaves a bit of a bad taste....

and agree on him being silent would have been better....also agree that we don't know what's really going on....what a mess

I personally, am almost sure that Bam's IG account was hacked. I do agree with the sentiment though.

Too many things going against the believe that it was JK uploading those two posts. People wondering why he spoke up against this but not when Yoongi, Jimin or any of the other guys were getting hate is exactly what this is all about. They want you to wonder and think like that. Things will escalate so quickly that it will eventually become another instance of hate speech so let's not touch the subject unless there is an official communication from BigHit.

Listen... just the fact that a Naver article showed up within minutes of the IG post, talking about it and written by none other but our "beloved' unethical journalist should already tell us what we need to know.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I personally, am almost sure that Bam's IG account was hacked. I do agree with the sentiment though.

I also thought it might have been hacked, but it has been hours and it's something they could have checked pretty fast (just get into contact with jk) and I'm sure they would have posted an official statement on weverse of how "they are looking into it" and so on or JK would have posted a short message with, "guys, that wasn't me".

It hasn't happened. If they even put out a statement/message in the next few hours, they already need an argument why it took so long, to make it believable....

55 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

loool OMG look at those checks!!! :giggle::loveeyes::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Oh my, he looks so cute with his cheeks🤩😍

58 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I also thought it might have been hacked, but it has been hours and it's something they could have checked pretty fast (just get into contact with jk) and I'm sure they would have posted an official statement on weverse of how "they are looking into it" and so on or JK would have posted a short message with, "guys, that wasn't me".

It hasn't happened. If they even put out a statement/message in the next few hours, they already need an argument why it took so long, to make it believable....

Oh my, he looks so cute with his cheeks🤩😍

Truth of the matter is, whatever the case we should not blow this way out of proportion.

The comments on those posts are absolutely disappointing and it's dividing ARMY yet again whether it's because they don't agree with JK or because they are upset that he hasn't done the same for the rest of the guys (he has their personal phone number, I don't think any of them needed to make a public statement of support or defence because we know they would have each others' back).

Won't be surprised if JK deletes this account as well yet again, or simply turns off comments.