The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

21 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm so grateful to Jimin and his rascally ways, but I suddenly feel a pang in my heart. Can you imagine how quickly and excitedly Hobi would have reacted to this photo?

Ngl, I'm haunting Insta waiting for that

22 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Please excuse my language 

Hide contents

WHAT IN THE MF ..NSHJAKAKALGDHEJ 

PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!

Hide contents

I need some mental health support. Please hold me in this trying time. Today has been an emotional rollercoaster......

:grouphug:

Edit:

Geez, I come home from work at 1 am, go to bed for a few hours, and come back to an avalanche of posts... what is this...

Also, Happy Birthday JK!!

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is Anitta and that's why I said wtf, this woman has nothing to do with TxT .... i mean, Latto was a nun lol

OMG. And to think that only 2 years ago, Taehyun panicked over Jessi gesturing to her boobs during that silly game on Showterview, and Soobin and Yeonjun both nearly died from blushing... like, wth, guys.  

Can't vote for "song of Summer until the 7th but, I am pulling so hard for TXT.  Blackpink won last year and I am sure it was because they were performing.  So TXT this year!

Edit - blackpink won best k-pop.  I don't think they'll take song of summer.  JK would ahead of them and it's up in the air if he'll get it, though he should.