The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

36 минут назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

JK went live before his pre recording like he promised! 💜💜💜

Показать контент

Taekookers in the chat kinda crossed the line. Wtf.

Not only Taekookers. Jikookers too

But I also think that there was mistranslation from Weverse. Why did “Will you do LIVE with Taehyung?”  became “Do you live with Taehyung?” That’s why I don’t use online services to translate my questions. Every time I try to translate them from Korean to Russian they have totally different meaning. 

LOL I’m being called Tae’s anti in Twitter cause I asked people to check their translations before sending and don’t send weird questions:rofl3:

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

LOL I’m being called Tae’s anti in Twitter cause I asked people to check their translations before sending and don’t send weird questions:rofl3:

yeesh! People really have comprehension issues.

I used to think that this was an internet phenomenon until I started getting to know people well enough to see this issue unfold in person. I'm never sure if people are just that irrational/stupid or if they're being willfully obtuse.

16 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Wow 😮 

Cute!

Not only Taekookers. Jikookers too

But I also think that there was mistranslation from Weverse. Why did “Will you do LIVE with Taehyung?”  became “Do you live with Taehyung?” That’s why I don’t use online services to translate my questions. Every time I try to translate them from Korean to Russian they have totally different meaning. 

I would also guess that they wanted to ask after a Weverse Live....but still good that JK called them out, cause it sounds like there were enough delulu comments in the chat🙄.

I don't know what these people want to gain from these comments....

LOL, sorry to hear, but thanks for calling them out.

2 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

yeesh! People really have comprehension issues.

I used to think that this was an internet phenomenon until I started getting to know people well enough to see this issue unfold in person. I'm never sure if people are just that irrational/stupid or if they're being willfully obtuse.

Cute!

Wait, is that Jimin as well😲

2 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I guess the second photo is not from today. It’s Jimin and Hobi (???)

:headdesk:

oh my gosh girl, category see what one wanted to see, LOL🙈. In my defense, it hasn't been long since I've woken up😅

The only thing that bothers me in this fandom is that people gladly watching lives, writing creepy things and fighting with each other BUT when it comes to streaming and voting 90% are disappearing. Guys, we have 15 million people watching live, if we have only 1 stream from each person we will have 15 millions! And I don’t accept apologies like “I don’t have access to Spotify” (only if VPN is prohibited in the country). Seriously, it’s our only obligation

41 minutes ago, Luminous said:

The only thing that bothers me in this fandom is that people gladly watching lives, writing creepy things and fighting with each other BUT when it comes to streaming and voting 90% are disappearing. Guys, we have 15 million people watching live, if we have only 1 stream from each person we will have 15 millions! And I don’t accept apologies like “I don’t have access to Spotify” (only if VPN is prohibited in the country). Seriously, it’s our only obligation

You know, I have given up trying to understand these things.

Bangtans YouTube channel has nearly 76mil followers. Lets say only 40mil are stil active Army's, even with time zone differences, the MV numbers should look different (and I know, the damn algorithm plays a role as well).

I mean, how many were again watching the free (crashed) Busan stream? I think it was 50mil.....like you said, if everyone only streams once, it would still be a huge number....