The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Tae was ultra adorable on Stationhead party. I was coo'ing and laughing so hard 🤣 He only came in after 30 mins tho. His English was so cute! He really improved his pronunciation a lot!

I manage to catch the whole thing. When he said ' I say blahblahblah, ARMY, you say YES SIR' , I just about died:roll:

On 9/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, Luminous said:

1 Spotify and 2 Apple music and 1 Pandora. But I don’t use Spotify because all my streams are filtered. One day I will buy Yt premium 

Are literally ALL your streams filtered or just the 20 play limit? 

I cancelled my Amazon music since it's raised its price and I have my 4 Spotify accounts and I don't know how Amazon works for charts. Do you know if the other platforms are limited to 20 plays like Spotify - maybe I'll get the yearly subscription to get the slight discount? Youtube definitely seems to have a low limit.

I don't get how Station head works either. I don't see it listed for counting toward the charts.

Did you ladies see that Doja Cat finally took #1 on Spotify? Did the Blinks actually get something going with the anti-BTS movement? Seems weird that a 5 week old song would suddenly get this huge surge in plays. She got an additional 390k plays from the previous days, not to mention a sudden increase in streams of millions over the course of the past couple weeks.

Looks like Blinks are also rallying the cry to vote for Taylor and Olivia on MTV. I still can't figure out how to vote for the damn award. I followed MTV and go to their stories but nothing happens when I tap to vote

57 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I don't get how Station head works either. I don't see it listed for counting toward the charts.

It works using Spotify and a couple of other streaming services, which all count for the charts

Badically, if you're streaming Stationhead, you're streaming Spotify or Apple Music or whatever, but without having to do the work of setting up a playlist, etc. The OP of each station doed thst for you. Every song streamed on Stationhead counts as a stream for each user registered and listening. So if 100 listeners are online for a single stream of one song, that counts as 100 streams. 

52 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Badically, if you're streaming Stationhead, you're streaming Spotify or Apple Music or whatever, but without having to do the work of setting up a playlist, etc. The OP of each station doed thst for you. Every song streamed on Stationhead counts as a stream for each user registered and listening. So if 100 listeners are online for a single stream of one song, that counts as 100 streams. 

But I assume you need to have a subscription for those apps right? So it'll be the same as streaming on a device except you're interacting with other members?

BTW, Disney+ has a deal going on where it's $1.99 a month for 3 months

ETA: I found a good guide to streaming for the different platforms. It seems to indicate that ONLY Spotify is filtered? And I was thinking I'd get subscriptions rather than buying copies since I could boost numbers for all the members but looks like the purchases count more than an entire month of streaming

ETA 2: I feel so dumb. I signed up for a month trial of Apple music and I can't figure out how to make a playlist on the web browser. Every time I click on the song, I only get a "share" link. I even googled how to make the playlist :facepalm:

3 часа назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

Are literally ALL your streams filtered or just the 20 play limit? 

Spotify is blocked in Russia. And I used vpn and chose other country to register. But Spotify sees that my IP is different from that country (and even VPN won't help). So my streams are useless. 

And AM is only 1.5$ per month. It's very cheap 

Did some tinkering, and I've figured out that:

1. You get 1 month free trial of Apple Music.

-- The only way to currently play it on Windows is if you connect it to Station head (or a similar service). The reason it doesn't function on my computer is because right now, Apple only has a "preview" version of Windows and it only works on the newest version of Windows

-- btw, now that I've discovered the Stationhead trick, I'll probably be playing it constantly if anyone else wants to join my station

stationhead.com/oldcatlady

2. Spotify has 3 months of premium free for new accounts for 2 or 3 more days

3. Amazon Unlimited has 30 days free trial for new accounts. If you don't want to constantly change e-mails, then you can get an annual subscription plan or a family plan (up to 6 accounts)  discount

4. Disney+ has $1.99 a month for 3 months

5. I didn't see anything about filtered streaming for anything other than Spotify. But there seem to be very little transparency in the other streaming platform so who knows how much is getting counted.

6. It looks like I can't play both apple music and Spotify on my iphone at the same time. So the only reason to get both is to play 1 on stationhead

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

But I assume you need to have a subscription for those apps right? So it'll be the same as streaming on a device except you're interacting with other members?

And you don't have to create the playlists yourself, or interact with it. I use Stationhead because it's as close to 'set it and forget it' as streaming can be

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

ETA 2: I feel so dumb. I signed up for a month trial of Apple music and I can't figure out how to make a playlist on the web browser. Every time I click on the song, I only get a "share" link. I even googled how to make the playlist :facepalm:

Yeah. That's why I dropped it. I had for two months and I couldn't figure out how to make it work at all. It's a problem that's global to everything Apple - nothing is obvious. I do no get that company's popularity at all

4 часа назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Inkigayo :loveshower:

How did you watch videos? It's geoblocked for me whatever country I choose

Someone uploaded potato-quality videos on Youtube. NPOP performances were much better.

I want to see the whole LMA golden outfit so bad:smiley-angelic001: