The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, barbara said:

This incident is so on-point for Namjoon.  It makes me laugh - though I suppose it shouldn't.  And 32 days until Jin is out!!!!!!!

People saw the northern lights in Tucson last night!  I didn't because was informed they wouldn't be this far south but they were.  Should be visible all weekend (nights) - maybe just No America but unsure.  Something magical to check off my bucket list, I hope.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My Twitter tl is full of photos from people who saw them in Europe - apparently they were bright fluorescent purple and pink, too, which is very rare.

I went outside at midnight to check for them, but all I saw was cloud cover ☹️. Maybe tonight. 

Sadly, the scala that shows the chance to see the lights was put down from a 5 (max level) to a 2 for my region today. 

It's the largest sun erruption since 2003. The sun spot responsible is fifteen times the size of earth! Thats kind of crazy if one thinks about it.

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Sadly, the scala that shows the chance to see the lights was put down from a 5 (max level) to a 2 for my region today. 

It's the largest sun erruption since 2003. The sun spot responsible is fifteen times the size of earth! Thats kind of crazy if one thinks about it.

I did see that it won't be as great tonight and that you need to be north of me to get any green or cool activity, but I'll hope for something, anyway -

17 hours ago, barbara said:

I did see that it won't be as great tonight and that you need to be north of me to get any green or cool activity, but I'll hope for something, anyway -

AH - but I read this morning that there was just another burst of solar activity and that I should be able to see what other locals got to see two nights ago.  I was so bummed last night, Crossing fingers for tonight - and for clear skies to everyone.