The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:facepalm: ... I just now realized that the design behind the BTS symbol spell out PROOF ... :redface:

I laughed way too hard at this 🤣🤣🤣

It's ok. You're only less than a year and a half late in realizing it 😂😂😂

Ahh that was funny 🤭

(I need to figure out how @rockstaryuzu got the emojii)

The emoji is from your phone keyboard emoji set. 🛴🛵

Celine Boy is busy busy. 

Ah he's extra cute here! The clasped hands at the end as a Thai greetings, precious boy!

Oh I am overwhelmed!! Getting so much of Tae in such a short span of time 🫠

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I am very excited!!! We're getting so many live performances 🥰🥰🥰

It seems there won't be a live audience like music shows, so it's more like Tiny desk concert I guess? Ahhh I should watch Joon's Tiny desk again~

They really time all the promo so they line up together perfectly, even the Seoul city's new promo. The teaser is out~ so short tho 😆

He's so pretty 🥺

https://youtu.be/K81AhXGaO1g

(This second teaser is supposed to come out tmr so Ig the link will unprivate then)

The clip is way too short, hope we will get a longer one.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Tae at Celine JPN. He's so pretty 😍 

He's so barbie coded

He's working hard, our Celine Boy

He looks so fine🤩😍....I love these boots on him😎

:facepalm: ... I just now realized that the design behind the BTS symbol spell out PROOF ... :redface:

:LOL:

ETA: more tidbits about Scooter (I need to figure out how @rockstaryuzu got the emojii)

Conclusion:

no one really knows whats going on🙄

55 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Did anyone had trouble commenting on weverse lives?

Kai is live, but my comments wont pop up in the comment section? Never happened before, am a bit confused....

Maybe it was just a glitch. I vaguely remember it happened to me once or twice, then it was ok after that. 

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Did anyone had trouble commenting on weverse lives?

Kai is live, but my comments wont pop up in the comment section? Never happened before, am a bit confused....

I went through a phase where that happened to me. No idea what caused it but it went away eventually 

Another Seven remix and it's not even the one with Peak Boy yet. At this rate it's gona break the remix record of Dyna (11 versions, including original and instrumental) lol

So far Seven has 9 already. Add in this one it'd have 10 versions total. Seven is still up at the top of the charts so they're really trying to push and prolong its top position. 

I just saw the video on my Twitter feed,  and I won't repost it here, but some chicky managed to grab the top of Tae's hair as he was getting into the car after the Celine event in Omotesando and I'm :mad:. So not cool for anyone to do that. 

That the person next to her didn't drop her immediately to the floor, I swear...

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just saw the video on my Twitter feed,  and I won't repost it here, but some chicky managed to grab the top of Tae's hair as he was getting into the car after the Celine event in Omotesando and I'm :mad:. So not cool for anyone to do that. 

That the person next to her didn't drop her immediately to the floor, I swear...

Spoiler

I had to subtweet that video cuz I didn't wanna spread that bs around but yeah. I cussed out and seriously if I were the security I would have sent her to the top of the ban list. I'm still so mad. Tae is so sweet and open with armys but it's people like these that hurt them and our bond. They should not have allowed the crowd right next to the car either. Just, UGH!

I mean, imagine if her hand had been a little bit lower she could have poked his eye out?!! I just wanna 👊💥 some b. 

27 минут назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Yes, I don’t understand why a person next to that woman didn’t grab her hand before she could reach Tae. What bothers me the most is that one day it can be everything but touching his hair with a hand - a knife, acid…..it’s just a second. Why do security allow people to get so close to idols 

12 minutes ago, Luminous said:

And they are Japanese ARMY.I’m shocked. I have only positive memories about J-fanyus. They were so polite and even cute. I know there are crazy fans everywhere but this crowd…….no, I cannot understand them. 

I know what you mean, it's not how Japanese fans are usually