2020/2021 Season Program Announcements

Aleksova/Vladimirov RD I Love You Baby by Frank Sinatra (lots of stuff recycled from their previous RD)

Lazareva/Prokofiev RD New York, New York by Frank Sinatra / Sing Sing Sing (recycled)

Mamchenkova/Volkov RD Cheek to Cheek / Puttin' On The Ritz (recycled)

Khavronina/Cirisano RD Give Me This Night / Boogie Woogie (recycled)

Kaganovskaya/Angelopol RD She Caught The Katy / Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (recycled)

Katashinskaya/Vaskovich RD Big Spender / If My Friends Could See Me Now (recycled)

Svistunova/Studenikin RD I Wanna Be Loved By You / All That Jazz (recycled)

Shichina/Khubulov RD I love Melvin OST / Give A Girl A Break OST

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Trusova's new free skate is Romeo and Juliet

First part “ Kissing you “ by Craig Armstrong ,second part “Gentle night” by Abel Korzeniowski, third part “Montagues and Capulets” by Richard Clayderman 

spectacular music choice indeed

(I'm so much used to Zuzu's music cut🙈)

Mamchenkova/Volkov

new FD Für Elise by Hidden Citizens

Khavronina/Cirisano

new FD Toccata En Ré Mineur by Bach / Fantasia in D minor by Mozart, both performed by Pierre-Yves Plata

Katashinskaya/Vaskovich

FD Bailar / Temptation / Happy Brasilia (recycled)

Shichina/Khubulov

FD The Leftovers OST (recycled)

Aleksova/Vladimirov

new FD The Devil's Violinist OST / Caprice no.24 by Paganini

Svistunova/Studenikin

new FD Castle by Halsey / Black Skinhead by Kanye West

Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy

new FD Mutation / Hope from Amaluna by Cirque du Soleil

Kaganovskaya/Angelopol

new FD Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski

Tyutyunina/Shustitskiy

new FD You? / BBY by Two Feet

Lazareva/Prokofiev

new FD Foreverglow / Masquerade by Lindsey Sterling

Belova/Chigirev

SP Piano Thing by Muse / Après Moi by Regina Spektor (recycled)

Artemyeva/Nazarychev

SP Senza Parole by Il Divo (recycled)

Petushkova/Malikov

SP Maditation from Amaluna by Cirque du Soleil (recycled)

Akhanteva/Kolesov

new SP Jolly from Twas the Night Before... / Mirko from Alegria by Cirque du Soleil

Raskovalova/Butaev

SP Let Me Entertain You by Debbie Gibson (recycled)

Zhuk and Svinin about Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy new FD

Why did you choose this particular music? We saw the guys in it. After all, when you listen to and hear music, you feel who it suits. All people are different, everything is very individual for each couple. The success of the program largely depends on the choice of music, and I want not to repeat myself, but to create something new. And when Sasha and I heard the music from "Amaluna", without saying a word, we understood that it was for Lisa and David, and we are glad that the guys also liked the music and the idea of the program.

(...)

The plot of the program was inspired by the show "Amaluna" by Cirque du Soleil. This is such a beautiful, slightly mystical story. A handsome young man finds himself on a mysterious island of another planet, where he meets a beautiful girl who at first is a little scared of a stranger, but, looking closely, begins to sympathize with him, flirt a little and even provoke, as girls know how. She shows the guy her island, fabulous waterfalls, mountains, forests ... And the young man decides to stay with his beloved on the fabulous island and not return to Earth. Such a story about love ...

Rubleva about Tyutyunina/Shustitskiy new FD

The music for the free dance was found and offered by our permanent director Sergei Plishkin. This is a composition from the new album "Two Feet". We thought for a long time in what key we would like to put this program. We considered many options. But we stopped at what you saw at the box office. We tried to present the guys in a slightly different role, to do a more rhythmic, aggressive dance, with modern choreography.

Bolotin and Gorshkov about Khavronina/Cirisano new FD

In the new program, Dario is a crazy pianist who cannot cope with his creative impulses. Ira is his Muse, and maybe a clinic nurse who looks after a crazy genius. Relations are established between them, but what will happen next is still a secret. We will try to express all this in the program. The program, of course, will be refined, but the idea itself, we and the guys like it.

The more complex the idea, the more interesting it is to implement it on ice. The program will include interesting costumes. We think it will be remembered and will sound.

Vladimirov (senior) about Aleksova/Vladimirov new FD

We wanted to try the classics for the free program. We searched for a long time and settled on Caprice No. 24 by Nicolo Paganini performed by the German virtuoso violinist David Garrett. We took the compositions from the film "The Devil's Violinist", a beautiful female aria, and the result was a sensual and tender lyric program. We did not rely on the film for the plot. But Ilya and I read a lot about Paganini, we understood where the truth is in the film, where the fiction is. Our program includes two main characters - the composer's companion and his Music. With his virtuoso violin playing, Paganini conveys his love to the world. It's such a deep topic.

The music is interesting and strong. She leads. And this program for the guys is a step forward.

https://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/5060-kontrol-nye-prokaty-yuniory-tantsy-na-l-du.html

Kuzmina/Khvalko

new FP Dona Nobis Pacem 2 (The Leftovers OST) by Max Richter / Primavera by Lodovico Einaudi

Belova/Chigirev

new FP Ghost: The Musical

Petushkova/Malikov

new FP The Addams Family OST

Raskovalova/Butaev

FP Earth Song by Michael Jackson (recycled)

Akhanteva/Kolesov

FP Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd (recycled)

Artemyeva/Nazarychev

FP Don’t Stop Me Now / Love of My Life / We Will Rock You by Queen (recycled)