General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

[NEWS]

I'll actually be in Kobe at that time (visiting from the US), and I like all the skaters who will appear. But I won't be trying for tickets, even though they'll probably be much easier to get with Yuzu absent. I can only hope that he'll announce another installment of the Re-Pray tour for June/July, and I can join the ticket bloodbath for that!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Magazine release.

Marika has very considerately found out the proposed contents. Thank you for taking the trouble to post this:balloons-smiley:

This is useful for information if anyone is thinking about whether to purchase or not, particularly for international fans for whom shipping costs are high.

Celebrating 60y of Gucci in Japan 

and His Excellency Hanyu Yuzuru and his inaugural Brand Ambassador message for Gucci

Tokyo Tower sports the Gucci colours in all their glory

Edit:

A thousand thanks to Orange for capturing the lights:moon94:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

This is just great,this guy is not into figure skating and has no idea who Yuzuru is….but our guy made him change his mind!

almost the birth of a baby fanyu😉

It was really fascinating to hear rapturous praise for Yuzu from the perspective of someone who has never seen Yuzu skate before and had no preconceptions about Yuzu nor GIFT.

He also commented that if he was in Tokyo and Yuzu was skating at Tokyo Dome he'd try to get tickets. Clearly, without wanting to burst his bubble, this guy has not yet encountered the terror of the ticket lottery!!

New RE_PRAY merchandise :loveshower:

A thousand thanks to Marika for the update:nod2:

T shirt featuring the RE_PRAY poster.

(Hmm just wondering if the AR Yuzu can speak via the app, that would be cool)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].