General Yuzuru Chat

23 hours ago, Perelandra said:

There is some talk about Yumi san advising Yuzu about looking after his skin with Sekkissei UV protection, but what is the real secret?

No, seriously, this is probably it. I have no idea if his mom recommended Sekkisei products specfically, but stop and think about how much time Yuzu has spent not being in the sun. His lifestyle as a figure skater has probably done more to protect his skin from the aging effects of UV damage than anything else. Also, he seems to eat a low-sugar diet, which helps prevent inflamation and glycation, both of which age the skin.

When it comes to his skin, Yuzu is literally reaping the benefits of being an athlete in an indoor sport. 

1 час назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Is Hulu the only source? Does anyone know if the show will be on any of the Japanese TV networks? B/c then we can watch using ForJoy...

Yes, the only source……hope Yuzu will think more carefully about broadcasting companies next time. The first time in my fanyu life when international fans won’t be able to watch smth (I don’t count local tv programs cause J-fanyus records them and now they don’t want to show us the show because it’s a paid content)

Спойлер

Maybe delayed broadcast later? Idk, I’ll just pretend this show doesn’t exist. It feels so wrong that we need to beg for broadcasts