General Yuzuru Chat

I went to Japan last week for Yokohama Day 1 show. The tix was enter and won by Japanese friend. Ticket was under my name tho. I bought a sim from shoppee and yes, there's no phone no. Tried calling the Japanese friend mobile but there's no ringing tone. So confirm its only for data usage.

Day 2 demand was so high, live viewing first was on lottery and eventually they allowed booking directly with the theater itself on Thur (2 Nov). So i was extremely lucky to also watch Day 2 in Japan theater. Otherwise, I'll find the nearesr cliff knowing I'm in Japan and no way for me to watch. :hachimaki_angryparty_:

I also went to Prologue last Saturday and enjoyed it very much though my seat was "standing room":wink2:

I am very grateful that I could win this precious ticket. When I saw the word "当選"(the ticket is awarded)at ticket site, I couldn't believe my eyes and literally screamed and jumped up and down in the room. (Luckily I was alone at home at that time)

The show was 90 minute long, so I wasn't tired much. If it had been FaOI, I couldn't have kept standing!

My most favorite program at the show is R&J1. I saw this program also at the last day of CWW,

but R&J1 here was more beautiful and sophisticated, and all the jumps were perfectly clean.

I will remember forever how absolutely beautiful his 3A3T was.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think using a glowing bangle is a very good idea. It was fun to light up the bangle to respond to Yuzu.

Just before the show began, a piece of paper was passed around to me. It asked us to light up the bangle blue to show Yuzu our support before PW.  I read it through and quickly passed it to my neighbor. I was a little worried if this plan would work.

When he finished Haruyo Koi and went to backstage, I made my bangle glow blue and anxiously looked up and down the arena. Then yes, I saw the venue was gradually filled with beautiful blue lights! We waved our blue bangles throughout PW and until his last lap. I hope he felt our love and support :img_21:

For now, I failed the lottery for Hachinohe, but I will keep trying.

48 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

I went to Japan last week for Yokohama Day 1 show. The tix was enter and won by Japanese friend. Ticket was under my name tho. I bought a sim from shoppee and yes, there's no phone no. Tried calling the Japanese friend mobile but there's no ringing tone. So confirm its only for data usage.

Day 2 demand was so high, live viewing first was on lottery and eventually they allowed booking directly with the theater itself on Thur (2 Nov). So i was extremely lucky to also watch Day 2 in Japan theater. Otherwise, I'll find the nearesr cliff knowing I'm in Japan and no way for me to watch. :hachimaki_angryparty_:

Thank you for sharing this :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

57 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

You are so lucky , so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time

Thanks for the info about the phone

14 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

I also went to Prologue last Saturday and enjoyed it very much though my seat was "standing room":wink2:

I am very grateful that I could win this precious ticket. When I saw the word "当選"(the ticket is awarded)at ticket site, I couldn't believe my eyes and literally screamed and jumped up and down in the room. (Luckily I was alone at home at that time)

The show was 90 minute long, so I wasn't tired much. If it had been FaOI, I couldn't have kept standing!

My most favorite program at the show is R&J1. I saw this program also at the last day of CWW,

but R&J1 here was more beautiful and sophisticated, and all the jumps were perfectly clean.

I will remember forever how absolutely beautiful his 3A3T was.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think using a glowing bangle is a very good idea. It was fun to light up the bangle to respond to Yuzu.

Just before the show began, a piece of paper was passed around to me. It asked us to light up the bangle blue to show Yuzu our support before PW.  I read it through and quickly passed it to my neighbor. I was a little worried if this plan would work.

When he finished Haruyo Koi and went to backstage, I made my bangle glow blue and anxiously looked up and down the arena. Then yes, I saw the venue was gradually filled with beautiful blue lights! We waved our blue bangles throughout PW and until his last lap. I hope he felt our love and support :img_21:

Thank you for sharing.

Sounds so exciting, the standing tickets were the last tickets allocated. 

You are correct 90 minutes flew by. The bracelets lit up blue, looked beautiful.

Good luck for Hachinohe

The Daily Spread Eagle - Business and Commerce Section

:free-random-smileys-214: Money Moneyson, Business correspondent

Some CEO's understand how to make the most of Hanyuconomy

Since the announcement of Hanyu Yuzuru one- man ice show Prologue in Hachinohe, Ao Mori, many businesses have looked for ways to increase commerce on the dates of the shows. Hotels in the region are completely booked in spite of rocketing prices for overnight stays. Some hoteliers have reportedly increased room prices by up to seven times.

Now, the train operator will be providing extra services to accommodate the increased passengers numbers. Trains will run to ensure spectators arrive in Hachinohe in time for doors opening on both December 2nd and 3rd and two return services will run on Dec 3rd and 5th. All aboard the Yuzu Express, tickets please - woowoo

Passengers should be aware that reservations for carriage 4A may be over subscribed.

3 hours ago, daisyjune said:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It must have been so exciting! :10636614:

11 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Please help: oversea fans can apply for Japanese ticket lottery, only if they buy a Japanese data SIM first(to have a Japanese phone number)?  Is that correct?  thanks in advance

The other issue is activating the sim, which can only be done on arrival in Japan. This is the biggest problem, from having digested several posts about this- now feelong queasy, because unless a ticket purchase portal opens which allows for lottery application with an international phone number, it is starting to feel as if there would be a greater chance to be accepted for a mission to Mars.

Fitness: E-

Psych eval: Fail

Special skills: 0

Application: denied

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The other issue is activating the sim, which can only be done on arrival in Japan. This is the biggest problem, from having digested several posts about this- now feelong queasy, because unless a ticket purchase portal opens which allows for lottery application with an international phone number, it is starting to feel as if there would be a greater chance to be accepted for a mission to Mars.

Fitness: E-

Psych eval: Fail

Special skills: 0

Application: denied

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Spoiler

:cry: