General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Fay said:

A hoodie, a rucksack, a neck warmer, an umbrella, a power bank. Merch for Notte Stellata has been quite remarkably practical so, hasn’t it?

It’s like a care package something to keep you warm or dry and connected to the world ☺️

41 minutes ago, mercedes said:

It’s like a care package something to keep you warm or dry and connected to the world ☺️

Which makes me want those things so badly. Especially the umbrella is cool, though I wouldn’t say no to the rucksack either

3 hours ago, Fay said:

A hoodie, a rucksack, a neck warmer, an umbrella, a power bank. Merch for Notte Stellata has been quite remarkably practical so, hasn’t it?

45 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Referencing Yuzu's News Every segment, at the end Yuzu talks about preparing a bag for emergencies, something packed and ready to take when someone has to evacuate. 

As you say all of the Notte Stellata goods are the type of things that might be needed. iirc, there was mention that the merchandise for the 2023 goods had this aim in mind as well. Last year's merchandise included a lantern, sleeping bag, wipes, slide slippers and other items that would fit into a 'grab bag'

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

Which makes me want those things so badly. Especially the umbrella is cool, though I wouldn’t say no to the rucksack either

Me too I love the hoodie 

14 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Referencing Yuzu's News Every segment, at the end Yuzu talks about preparing a bag for emergencies, something packed and ready to take when someone has to evacuate. 

As you say all of the Notte Stellata goods are the type of things that might be needed. iirc, there was mention that the merchandise for the 2023 goods had this aim in mind as well. Last year's merchandise included a lantern, sleeping bag, wipes, slide slippers and other items that would fit into a 'grab bag'

It hit me as soon as I post the message ,it’s lovely but it makes you think about the terrible experience Yuzuru went through 

4 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Me too I love the hoodie 

It hit me as soon as I post the message ,it’s lovely but it makes you think about the terrible experience Yuzuru went through 

Indeed, the News Every features about preparing for and keeping safe in times of disasters, is an excellent reminder that planning and being prepared, having a suitable kit ready to go can be vitally important and help to save lives and or prevent more casualties. It is a really great programme with the fantastic bonus that it is our beloved Yuzu who is one of the presenter. Reinforcing safety messages is crucial. 

We all enjoyed watching and I can certainly say that I learned useful pointers from the programme.

Buying the lovely and practical merchandise will be the prefect excuse for having a 'ready bag' at home. :nod2:

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I wonder if last year’s merch is still going to be available. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I wonder if last year’s merch is still going to be available. 

There were a few things still available at the Nittele shop back in November according to people posting on tXt.

A lot of the stock would have been bought by Fanyus attending RE_PRAY Saitama. 

Some posts on tXt from people who had visited the shop after the shows, before they left Japan and there were only a few slippers and clear files remaining, according to the posts. All of the merchandise was very popular.