General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Very happy to see a new video from Yuzu and hear his voice  <3

---------

Sorry, off-topic (in view of the current excitement) but don't know where else to post: 

HELP !  My memory is failing me :shame:

I'm almost 'desperate' to retrieve two competition videos with very enthusiastic 'special' commentary after the end of the performance:

1) Max Ambesi saying (in Italian ofc) : "Welcome to planet Hanyu - inhabitant: one, he alone."

2) English commentary, man and woman ; woman says: "I swear he's not human, he's half robot (?) and half alien ..."

Thanks in advance for any helpful tip  :smiley-angelic001:

In this video Max I think Max is mentioning the first time Planet Hanyu

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's not about talking them out of risks so much as it is about talking them into the things they should be doing, like taking a holiday or getting regular checkups at the doctor - or simply listening to the doctor

Oh boy I might be just like most men I never do doctors checkup! You all really tell your partners to see a doctor? I don't trust most of them because I work in the system 😭

Anyway my philosophy is !Let them live! and they will be happy 

2 hours ago, Jolanda said:

Oh boy I might be just like most men I never do doctors checkup! You all really tell your partners to see a doctor? I don't trust most of them because I work in the system 😭

Anyway my philosophy is !Let them live! and they will be happy 

Not really seeing how this comment is in any way relevant to the fact that I, and many many other longtime fans of Yuzu, have a trauma from years of anxiously watching him do extremely physically taxing things while injured and worrying constantly that his next injury is going to be a career-ender. Now he appears to be taking care of himself a little better, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, and if I choose to attribute that to whatever good influence his new wife might have on him, that's my own opinion.

But, in a more general sense, it's a statistically documented fact that married men live longer and enjoy better health than single men, and the key difference is that their wives encourage them to take better care of themselves. In every marriage I personally know, I have also observed this to be the case. 

The same is not true for married women, who statistically are proven to have a shorter average lifespan than single women. 

And, if I were married, I absolutely would be on my husband's case to seek medical care if he had an issue that he was ignoring, such as an injury. I wouldn't let even a dog I liked suffer in pain, why on earth would I neglect my husband?

Fabulous news for everyone

Our favourite beauty blogger is due to return with a new series of beauty secrets.

Hope that everyone will be sitting comfortably and already feeling more elegant in anticipation

A thousand thanks to Marika for letting us know and for the translation

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Not really seeing how this comment is in any way relevant to the fact that I, and many many other longtime fans of Yuzu, have a trauma from years of anxiously watching him do extremely physically taxing things while injured and worrying constantly that his next injury is going to be a career-ender. Now he appears to be taking care of himself a little better, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, and if I choose to attribute that to whatever good influence his new wife might have on him, that's my own opinion.

But, in a more general sense, it's a statistically documented fact that married men live longer and enjoy better health than single men, and the key difference is that their wives encourage them to take better care of themselves. In every marriage I personally know, I have also observed this to be the case. 

The same is not true for married women, who statistically are proven to have a shorter average lifespan than single women. 

And, if I were married, I absolutely would be on my husband's case to seek medical care if he had an issue that he was ignoring, such as an injury. I wouldn't let even a dog I liked suffer in pain, why on earth would I neglect my husband?

Sorry if have have offended anybody 

I will leave it as that

2 hours ago, bubbletea said:

For those who wants to look yuzu’s glamorous sky and one’s summer day’s costumes closer (sorry if it’s already posted)

https://yuzu-all-the-way.tumblr.com/post/726074438412566528/yuzuru-hanyus-one-summers-day-and-glamorous-sky

The more I look and the more I am amazed by Satomi loves for details …. I adore the diamond crown on our king chest ,simply perfect 🤩 

We had already read in Aoi Honoo IV that Yuzu had injured his back before Gift. In Ogen-san Yuzu mentioned the injury again. He didn't give us many details, but what he said touched me a lot. And I wrote a short text where I tried to reflect on what I had just heard.
If you want to read it, below the Italian text I have published the English translation.

https://sportlandiamartina.wpcomstaging.com/2023/08/27/prospettive-perspectives/

20 hours ago, Perelandra said:

For those who will be lucky enough to be in Tokyo on these dates, the Kose Sekkisei costume will be exhibited

A thousand thanks to Marika for keeping everyone updated about Yuzu items

Marika deleted the original post and has very kindly updated the information about the costumes display. A thousand thanks to Marika