General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

WHY IS IT SO QUIET HERE?! I'm staring at these pictures all day and I still cannot believe my eyes! :13877886:

I LOVE the hair on the first one! 

The behind scenes footage was lovely. Yuzu having his hair done and costume sorted. He looks fantastic in the beautiful costume performing his signature jump. The costume was gorgeous design, looked as if it was made from a jacquard type of fabric with gold piping and embroidery. 

8 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The behind scenes footage was lovely. Yuzu having his hair done and costume sorted. He looks fantastic in the beautiful costume performing his signature jump. The costume was gorgeous design, looked as if it was made from a jacquard type of fabric with gold piping and embroidery. 

He really lives his anime/manga life right now :laughing:

9 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

He really lives his anime/manga life right now :laughing:

Really liked the subtle eye make up and the way the stylist gave his hair lots of volume before making it sleek and the little tendrils framing his face, Yuzu looks like a legendary hero warrior from an epic tale

Hi guys.Haven't been here for a while.Is it true that Yuzuru will not participates in this year 24h tv?I read somewhere on twitter..I was hoping to see him since he never miss the program before and its for charity.It is weird for him to not appear.All the photoshoots and tv appearances are great but i really miss his skating so much

8 hours ago, nekodearu said:

WHY IS IT SO QUIET HERE?! I'm staring at these pictures all day and I still cannot believe my eyes! :13877886:

I LOVE the hair on the first one! 

Has anyone not woken up yet?? :xD:

I hope Yuzu with the minty eyeshadow is every bit as invigorating as it could be to those who just woke up :hihi::space:

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Has anyone not woken up yet?? :xD:

I hope Yuzu with the minty eyeshadow is every bit as invigorating as it could be to those who just woke up :hihi::space:

Perhaps it is quiet because everyone has rushed out or to their keyboards to buy the make up and trying out the new make up looks:dancingpooh:

On 2023/8/23 at 午前3時58分, Yuzuwinnieさんが言いました:

GOMEN SUZYQ : but the Japanese hasn't been translated, I didn't understand anything about this "return to normal"  :shrug:  : do you have a heat wave in Japan, because in France it's hellish and super :heavybreathing:hot

After the media's (and haters) saying, "his popularity seems to have been down after his marriage announcement", "It is heard that his ice show in Sept. has been cancelled (without any evidence)", blah blah blah :typing: :blabla:

Look, Yuzuru's names (羽生結弦 Hanyu Yuzuru, 羽生くん Hanyu-kun, 羽生さん Hanyu-san) are overwhelming the trending as usual after Kose released his photos and video.   It is easily back to normal business for Fanyus :D

It is still hot and humid here too. But his beauty brings us some refreshing breeze :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: