General Yuzuru Chat

Dear Hanyu Yuzuru,  Congratulations "...paper faces on parade...look around there's another mask behind you...stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you..."  I chose these words because as always you have my love, support and encouragement.  I am just another stranger behind a mask smiling at you.  Thank you for the unknown love you have given me with your smiles and words through your gift of skating and just for being yourself. All the best and love on this new path you have added to your life. :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

From Japan China friendship Association.

Congratulations on your wedding. Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu, who continues to take on immeasurable challenges, reminds me of last year's ceremony to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China, calling out, "Let's do our best together." May there be many smiles and love around you forever ⛸️🧸💐 [google translate]

[NEWS]

I'm just here to say that 1) he DID NOT announce his kekkon when I was about to go to sleep because what was sleep LOL and 2) his annoucement made him the 6th Super Grand Slam owner to have a family of their own (6/9!!!). Alina Zagitova, Wenjing Sui and Han Cong, your move? 

Anyway, regardless, congrats Yuzu!!!!