General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu in Sendai was special even on the broadcast:smiley-happy085: today's Q&A was so satisfying!!! 

I'm so glad of relaxed yuzu but I hope he could enjoy the cherry blossoms next year...

What theme and plots can he put in 20 minutes? I can't believe he was in the world of scoring until a year ago these days

10 hours ago, FakeFanyu said:

Unrelated, but I want to appreciate Yuzu's old black and silver blades. The blades he currently uses are all black (customized with his name).

Also, apparently you can order custom-colored blades. How come most other skaters I've seen use only the silver one?

12363202_1024705620884557_76753802843314

…they are expensive. Very few skaters would go for this, especially if they are not well-funded. Skaters as prominent as Yuzu could have this requested because it’s an excellent marketing strategy for the brand. Most skaters also keep multiple boots-blades with them and having to order multiple custom pairs of blade is just not worth it (someone like Yuzu, who takes extra diligent care of his skating equipments is rather rare). 
Awhile ago, Yuzu got rid of any silver on his person when he is on the ice, including his blades, hence the now all-black blades.

16 hours ago, FakeFanyu said:

Unrelated, but I want to appreciate Yuzu's old black and silver blades. The blades he currently uses are all black (customized with his name).

Also, apparently you can order custom-colored blades. How come most other skaters I've seen use only the silver one?

12363202_1024705620884557_76753802843314

I remember watching Boyang and his gold blades. That was a sight. Idk why he stops using it though. 

Just FYI in case anyone wish to know about Worldshopping purchase for Prologue merch. 

Timeline on the delivery process:

1. Received email from WS on 10th Apr 23 (8.01am, Singapore time) that order has been shipped. Tracking number from ECMS provided. 

2. 11th Apr 23: shipment arrived at carrier facility, and departed from facility on the same day. 

3. 12th Apr 23: flight departure at NRT.

4. 13thApr 23: flight arrival at Changi--> package tendered to 3rd part delivery svc (Ninja Van).

5. 14th Apr 23: Received package. 

I rather pay more and have my delivery be processed by DHL, Ninja Van driver left my package outside my door with no notification sent to me. I discovered the package outside my door at 545pm, but notification from NV is at 6.21pm.  Their Ninja van chatbot is utterly useless, they are unable to provide status of delivery despite one tried to track constantly. Always NIL status.  It will better for those expecting delivery (from NV) to get your family member to leave the door slightly ajar, so one won't miss the delivery. 

I wouldn't be able to answer your queries regarding WS order as I guess I am one of the lucky ones who received a smooth delivery of Prologue merch, with minimal hiccups. If nothing goes wrong, yes you can definitely track your parcel in ECMS tracking site. For tracking in NV, you can totally forget about it due to past experiences with them over the years. Hope my reply helps in relieving any anxiety for any satellite who is waiting 'patiently' for the arrival of the merch. They will arrive at your door (the day will come), I am pretty confident of it. I trust WS credibility because I trust Yuzu. Have a Happy Happy weekend! :heartpound: