General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, CashmereKitty said:

It will be the only manga I’ll ever buy :rofl3:well, at least until now, never bought a manga and am not planning to buy another one unless it’s about Yuzu.

the only dilemma I have right now - should I buy a Japanese version now or wait until English version is available… I can’t read Japanese and don’t trust Google Translate, on the other hand I’m afraid it will be sold out if I wait too long and English version may never become available …

I'm going to get the Japanese one, and *if* there is an English version I'll get that too as a bonus. If my Japanese is not good enough to read the manga I can at least appreciate the art, and show my support by buying it 

25 minutes ago, Brave-Toaster said:

I'm going to get the Japanese one, and *if* there is an English version I'll get that too as a bonus. If my Japanese is not good enough to read the manga I can at least appreciate the art, and show my support by buying it 

Just ordered the Japanese version and will probably get an English one when available. You're right, this is a way of showing our support, for me it is the only way right now other than posting something here or on his YouTube. 

Hi, everyone:heart:. It's my first time posting here on PH. I have been mostly lurking and I really enjoy all the yuzu's updates here.

I have known Yuzu as an incredible skater before PYC Olympics and but started to follow his career during the pandemic. His LMEY sp at Worlds was the first skate I ever watched through live-streaming. I was blown away and the rest is history.

I was lucky enough to watch him live in TD back in February. It was truly an unbelievable experience to watch him skate in person. His grace and elegance, the smoothness of his glides and the landings of his jumps are otherworldly. 

Just wondering if there is anyone having issue with their Prologue goods from WorldShopping? I have received a shipping notification from WS on March 29 with a tracking number from ECMS. I have written to both ECMS who claimed that they never received the parcel from WS and WS insisted that they have shipped the parcel from their warehouse fulfillment centre. The tracking status has since remained as 'Virtual Manifest has been received by carrier' for more than 10 days now. I am so sad as the replies from both parties aren't helping at all and they seem to be done with me. I have also tried to reach out to them via Twitter but without any luck. Seeing fellow fans from all over the world overjoyed with their Prologue parcels while I am stuck in a limbo not knowing what else I could do or if I would ever see the parcel. I would appreciate if anyone have any suggestion or advice for me.

19 hours ago, Ricecakey said:

I want to order the Gift photobook from A!Smart but it looks like they do not ship internationally.

Help is appreciated!

They do ship internationally, (though not cheap) using DHL, FedEx or TENSO. If you have an account with TENSO (tenso.com) you should be able to combine other items you want to get from Japan into one shipping.

2 hours ago, elonie said:

They do ship internationally, (though not cheap) using DHL, FedEx or TENSO. If you have an account with TENSO (tenso.com) you should be able to combine other items you want to get from Japan into one shipping.

Thank you for the information. I don't know that you can combine orders through Tenso. i tried to create a Tenso account until the step on id upload, which seems a little too much for me. So I just ordered through FedEx directly from the site. The shipping costs more than the book. :-(

3 hours ago, Ricecakey said:

Thank you for the information. I don't know that you can combine orders through Tenso. i tried to create a Tenso account until the step on id upload, which seems a little too much for me. So I just ordered through FedEx directly from the site. The shipping costs more than the book. :-(

Same issue as you re: postage cost. Was stated on website that book could not be combined with other items to ship to my country of residence

Yuzu's 「僕のこと」program, reached 1 Million views on youtube. 🎉

It was such an emotional moment when it was showed during Gift, along with the credits.

This song has such a beautiful meaning.
Maybe, after all, efforts were not, and will not be in vain.

Thank Yuzu, for skating this beautiful program. <3