General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

[NEWS]

ETA:

I'm already looking forward to it.

:clapclap4:

And this weekend the Tour de Tohoku also will take place. So we will maybe hear something from Yuzu.
https://tourdetohoku.yahoo.co.jp/2022/info/friends/

(Unfortunately I can not open this page from Germany)

If you want, here you can read Yuzu's  message from may again:

Spoiler

Drought? What is that?:wink2:

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu being given a gift of a Tiny Pooh. Looks as it this happened in Beijing?, just possible to make out the volunteer uniform.? What do people think?

These thoughtful little gestures must have really cheered Yuzu up.

Yes, this is from Beijing. Here is the photo with some volunteers.

:YuzuPoohLove:

[NEWS]

13 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Darn I feel so sorry for Yuzu antis. He is pretty much everywhere now and spilling a lot of beans.

Imagine hating on the guy when he was still pulling an Amaterasu-level of hermit. Oh how they suffer even more now. 

Yuzu's image is also everywhere and larger than life on advertising billboards.

There is a tweet where someone is complaining about the number and size of the images, this may be related to the pillars at Tokyo station. Yuzu greets them during the commute to and from work. Yuzu is smiling down from buildings and appears outside and inside department stores which stock Sekkisei and all of the other product CM's that have Yuzu as the brand ambassador. 

I suppose that Yuzu must also pop up in TV commercials and his photo appears at every news stand on various publications. This is just some of the official Yuzu images and articles. 

There are countless numbers of Yuzu mentions on social media. 

Anti's and LAS must have to shield their eyes, there is a no escape from Yuzu. It must be a kind of strange Yuzu dominated dystopian nightmare for them. Conversely, it is Utopia for the massive number of Yuzu admirers.

Thank you to everyone who scans the daily news feeds and channels to bring us Yuzu crumbs. There is so much Yuzu content currently it is like being served a constant stream of Yuzu canapes, much more than the crumbs that satellites have been used to in the 'Off Season' of previous years.

Thank you Yuzu for being a veritable gift to the world