Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

What a wake up message!

Beautiful lids for beverages:coffeebath:

These photos are printed onto the foam and you can drink them :drinkcoffee:

:party0021:

3 hours ago, caramelicht said:

is it new? why he looks like his 19 y.o self

The newest Yuzu ad is playing on the screen in the background, so this should be new.

Yuzu is really ageless. Well conserved by Ice-chan. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Spoiler

Thinking of Yuzu and Ice-chan, when I was a kid, I watched a Hongkong martial arts drama from the 1980s in which the female protagonist slept on a bed made of ice inside a cave in order to improve her powers. The ice also kept her younger looking. :grin:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

The newest Yuzu ad is playing on the screen in the background, so this should be new.

Yuzu is really ageless. Well conserved by Ice-chan. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Hide contents

Thinking of Yuzu and Ice-chan, when I was a kid, I watched a Hongkong martial arts drama from the 1980s in which the female protagonist slept on a bed made of ice inside a cave in order to improve her powers. The ice also kept her younger looking. :grin:

You are right! Ice-chan’s magic!

Spoiler

Little dragon girl from The Return of the Condor Heroes! 

It is similar! Yuzuru is ageless from ice-Chan and somehow more beautiful each year :agree2:

5 minutes ago, JennyYang said:

He was told to quit against his own will? Did his family want him to quit?

When Yuzu was a child, like most kids and hobbies, there were times that he did not want go to the rink and practice. It is hard work and can be boring. Yuzu wanted to play with his friends and told his parents that he did not want to skate anymore but preferred baseball. As most parents might say, they replied that yes he should give up if that was what he wanted. Skating is expensive, baseball is cheaper. Then because Yuzu's parents gave him the choice - quit or continue, Yuzu decided to continue skating, because after a few weeks, he missed skating.

It is quite a chore as a child to practice things that are difficult and as a parent having a child complain constantly that they don't want to practice something: musical instrument, lines for a play, go to sports practice, it can be quite draining, especially after a busy day at work. Add to that having to take the child to the practice or lessons, more time and all activities cost money. So many children just give stuff up because they don't want to do the boring drills, scales, rehearsals. To achieve takes commitment

To quote:

"Hard work wins over talent, if talent won't work hard"

Translation (TV Tokyo) from Sarah_sohma with English subtitles 

[NEWS]

Also without medal in Beijing has Yuzu won the hearts of so many new fans. It was such a nice surprise when he showed us some of his programs. :heartpound:And now I 'm simply grateful that he will continues to skate (even if als pro skater) and we can still enjoy many beautiful performance. :smiley-love017:

On 9/8/2022 at 4:07 PM, IceWings said:

Ooh I want that pen, but according to their FAQ, https://fujisaki-online.jp/sp.html?fkey=faq, they only ship within Japan and not overseas, so we'll have to use a forwarding or proxy service.

I looked around their website and they also sell the Hagi no Tsuki custard cream cakes and the brown sugar manju buns that Yuzu gifted to the FaOI artists! I want those too, but I don't know if they'll survive the trip especially if we have to use forwarding/proxy service. :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

I checked "Best before", it's 14 days for Hagi no Tsuki and 3 days for brown sugar manju buns (since made). 

Seems we better go to Sendai to enjoy them.