General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

And it's orange juice! Juice makers, pack your things, this is his ultimate goal: A juice box with Pooh adorning it.

What is this level 99 cuteness, Polish people???

http://en.maspex.com/files/en/horeca_product_image/main/file_51137f2f766022423905145.png

https://internetowysupermarket.pl/eng_il_Tymbark-orange-juice-100-200ml-7604.jpg

https://internetowysupermarket.pl/eng_pl_Tymbark-Multivitamin-juice-100-200ml-7603_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

I guess we have a lot of them :dancingpooh:

10593289_945053758926281_1918871530_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTUzNDUwMjg2MTkzMzY3MQ==.2

268197_w300h300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtAVm3zmqhjCUzrWgwps

kubus_bg.png

Fan fact: In Poland we call Pooh "Kubuś Puchatek". Kubuś is short and cute form of Jakub which is Polish version of Jacob

2 minutes ago, Yoa said:

I guess we have a lot of them :dancingpooh:

10593289_945053758926281_1918871530_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTUzNDUwMjg2MTkzMzY3MQ==.2

268197_w300h300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtAVm3zmqhjCUzrWgwps

kubus_bg.png

Fan fact: In Poland we call Pooh "Kubuś Puchatek". Kubuś is short and cute form of Jakub which is Polish version of Jacob

Someone please take these juice boxes to CoR so our Overlord doesn't get thirsty.

1 minute ago, Yoa said:

I remember the security guard of the venue at ACI, while we were waiting outside the press conference room, he came to me very confused and said "Hey, i have a question... What's up with the Winnie the Pooh thing?" :rofl: and after i explained to him the relationship between our Overlord and Prime Minister Pooh he admitted to liking Pooh and having watched the cartoons when he was a kid :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I remember the security guard of the venue at ACI, while we were waiting outside the press conference room, he came to me very confused and said "Hey, i have a question... What's up with the Winnie the Pooh thing?" :rofl: and after i explained to him the relationship between our Overlord and Prime Minister Pooh he admitted to liking Pooh and having watched the cartoons when he was a kid :rofl:

Tale as old as time...:connie_24:

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

this is going to be the longest October ever :laughing:

I don't know how figure skating fans survive every season like this

skating fans probably can survive every season, you should ask Yuzu fans....lol

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

(I'm surprised they didn't pick up on his 2 silver per season tradition tbh)

someone said after 4cc last season that Yuzu used all his silver quota this cycle...now ACI though it was Brian's fault but...there is no more competition this season to get silver...break it Zuzu...

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Most of the time when i see he likes something it just makes me think how he's really a kid on the inside.

And sometimes a bit scary because i am more or less the same. I still take juice boxes with cute animals on the carton to work....

I think he also mentioned that when he's somewhere he often asks for room service or eats just convenience store crap :P he really doesn't care about the quality of his food hahaha probably unless it's something his mother makes. Or he thinks his mother's cooking is so good, there's no point in looking for something delicious because nothing will come close to the flavour he's used to and loves, so everything else tastes the same to him :P

I have to defend Japanese convenience store food! :P It's obviously not as good as home cooked food or restaurant stuff, but it's actually pretty good. Especially compared to store food in other places. (When in Japan, it's a bit awkward to go to restaurants alone, so I pretty much only eat convenience store food :P)

Plus, for Yuzu, it's not like he really has much of a choice. Going to restaurants is probably both a risk of getting recognized or too much trouble, as he'd need security. Also, since practices and such are tiring and tend to end late, it's probably just more comfortable and easier to get food in his room and eat there. I'm sure when at home, at least 90% of his food intake is his mother's cooking. Though actually, we kind of know there's someone who cooks for him when at competitions, so he can have Japanese food... but maybe that's just for overseas trips... Hmm...

As for trying what he - or other artists/athletes etc. I like - likes, to me, it's like a small way of trying to get to know them better. (Of course, I'm not sure what liking apple juice, for example, says about him as a person, but still :P)