General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Well i was literally eating Ghana choco while hanging my banner at ACI. But for real, i had terrible juice cravings while in Montreal...

Hm, what about kindly asking him if he would share his juice with me :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

He would have given you a new one! :laughing: Have you seen his attachment to that drink?

Just now, kamotejojo said:

He would have given you a new one! :laughing: Have you seen his attachment to that drink?

I would have accepted. I was sick of drinking nothing but pepsi and water :rofl:

Hydro's mental theater:

Yuzu: Sure, i will give you juice, which one would you like?:joy:

Me: Which one is your favorite?

Yuzu: TEARS OF MY RIVALS:darklordyuzu:

Me: ...

Yuzu: I mean, apple. Apple juice tastes good:acceptable:

1 минуту назад, Hydroblade сказал:

I would have accepted. I was sick of drinking nothing but pepsi and water :rofl:

Hydro's mental theater:

:rofl:It's brilliant. I'm just not sure about his English. But it does not matter.

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hydro's mental theater:

While you're at it, please convince him that :Pineapple: juice is beneficial too.

Now you've made me imagine a closet full of test tubes with rivals' tears. Properly labelled and chronologically arranged. :headdesk:

ETA: I'm probably the only person in the entire world who prefers Pepsi over The C. :slinkaway:

Just now, kamotejojo said:

While you're at it, please convince him that :Pineapple: juice is beneficial too.

Now you've made me imagine a closet full of test tubes with rivals' tears. Properly labelled and chronologically arranged. :headdesk:

For all we know, he might have sampled a carton of pineapple juice. We don't know the quantity and variety of Oasis Juice consumed by the Anomaly....

He probably combines them depending on the effect he wants on his confidence for each competition.

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

For all we know, he might have sampled a carton of pineapple juice. We don't know the quantity and variety of Oasis Juice consumed by the Anomaly....

He probably combines them depending on the effect he wants on his confidence for each competition.

OH, OASIS 100% Fruit Juice has :Pineapple:https://shop.freshstmarket.com/media/product/0006731102833_02.jpg!!!

Top of the page with this type of post! :Poohgaveup:

Just now, kaerb said:

how must it feel to have so much advertising power that people will dissect your juice boxes with so much detail.....? :xD:

Serious mode: I think it's not so much his advertising power but the fascination of what does Yuzuru Hanyu do in his normal life? Is he really a human like all of us and drinks dollar store juice boxes?

It's refreshing to see him act like a normal human (even though we know he's an alien in disguise)

Personally i really don't care what he does everyday, as in, i am not dying to know, but it IS a reminder that he's just another person who happens to be incredibly talented and excellent at what he does. But inside he's still a normal guy who drinks juice boxes, listens to anime music because he's a huge dork, and does weird quirky stuff like most of us. At least for me, trying the stuff he's been shown eating/drinkng makes  me think "ah, so this is the kind of flavours you like..." It's more of a neat fact than a "i want to drink/eat what he consumes"

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Serious mode: I think it's not so much his advertising power but the fascination of what does Yuzuru Hanyu do in his normal life? Is he really a human like all of us and drinks dollar store juice boxes?

It's refreshing to see him act like a normal human (even though we know he's an alien in disguise)

Personally i really don't care what he does everyday, as in, i am not dying to know, but it IS a reminder that he's just another person who happens to be incredibly talented and excellent at what he does. But inside he's still a normal guy who drinks juice boxes, listens to anime music because he's a huge dork, and does weird quirky stuff like most of us. At least for me, trying the stuff he's been shown eating/drinkng makes  me think "ah, so this is the kind of flavours you like..." It's more of a neat fact than a "i want to drink/eat what he consumes"

I just find it fascinating when he clearly LIKES something, expensive or not. :laughing:  

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Convenience store would be the J equivalent of dollar store juice boxes... And didn't Yuzu tell Nobu that he only had convenience store akashi-yaki before trying it at FaoI 2017 at Kobe?

8 минут назад, Hydroblade сказал:

High five. In addition, it's so nice to see that he has time to do ordinary human things (and not just train like a demon).

Just now, souyouki said:

Convenience store would be the J equivalent of dollar store juice boxes... And didn't Yuzu tell Nobu that he only had convenience store akashi-yaki before trying it at FaoI 2017 at Kobe?

Nobu was trying his best not be horrified when Overlord made that confession. I think a huge bulk of his money goes to earphones...:68468287:

2 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

I just find it fascinating when he clearly LIKES something, expensive or not. :laughing:  

Most of the time when i see he likes something it just makes me think how he's really a kid on the inside.

And sometimes a bit scary because i am more or less the same. I still take juice boxes with cute animals on the carton to work....

Just now, souyouki said:

I think he also mentioned that when he's somewhere he often asks for room service or eats just convenience store crap :P he really doesn't care about the quality of his food hahaha probably unless it's something his mother makes. Or he thinks his mother's cooking is so good, there's no point in looking for something delicious because nothing will come close to the flavour he's used to and loves, so everything else tastes the same to him :P

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Most of the time when i see he likes something it just makes me think how he's really a kid on the inside.

And sometimes a bit scary because i am more or less the same. I still take juice boxes with cute animals on the carton to work....

Hey, cute animals are cute!  :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq::tumblr_inline_mh39w05N5V1qid2nw::20111123180202e7b: I'll fight those too-cool-for-mainstream-stuff fiends anytime! :swordfight: