General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Lally said:

YES ! Next step: subscribe to Disney +. This week, my wallet is crying.

It's the same date in France (we're bordering the South East  :peace2: ) and the price per month is €8.99 and I admit that I would subscribe if I had no other choice than for 2 months for GIFT 

Here is the latest MAXRO which is fresh and still the famous sequence with N Monfort and P Candeloro with a Yuzu who does not understand anything ......  :english1:  plus une amorce de son grand écart au gala 4CC et :sorry2: pour en Français 

I am extremely busy with work and can't keep up with the updates so I apologize if this question was answered before. I was under the impression that GIFT will be broadcasted worldwide on June 30. But, it seems there are different dates for different countries? Can any beautiful soul here confirm the date for the US? :thanks:

46 minutes ago, snowy said:

I am extremely busy with work and can't keep up with the updates so I apologize if this question was answered before. I was under the impression that GIFT will be broadcasted worldwide on June 30. But, it seems there are different dates for different countries? Can any beautiful soul here confirm the date for the US? :thanks:

GIFT in the USA: Friday 14th July!