General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Mami Sensai: He danced a lot of weird dances, would move his head a lot 😂😂

Yuzu's swan neck not only a beauty but also so strong to sustain those fast, rhythmic head banging movement😜

1 hour ago, Anni said:

A nice article about the Chinese girl, who lived in Japan for 1 year.

"Hanyu's performance is not only technically excellent, but also the spirit of belief and effort he conveys.":snonegai:

[NEWS]

Wow, I didn't know that and this is proof of yuzu's skating will be remembered forever no matter how many years passed or how many new tchnical element will get into this sport still he chancged his sport. and that is not such a thing that anyone can done. 

3 hours ago, LAY said:

Yuzu's swan neck not only a beauty but also so strong to sustain those fast, rhythmic head banging movement😜

I guess it might be more about strong core and properly used legs, both generating the movement and reducing excessive forces by changing its direction at the right time. My impression from watching his performances and practices is that his movements, for his most mesmerising performances, especially the recent ones, must come from the center of his body, even if we see only their last part, such as a little gesture that highlights a musical accent. That would explain why they look so incredibly sharp, expressive, organic and coherent, with clear, prolonged lines and great internal and external flow. He also seems to be well grounded, which always improves not only one's balance, but also the overall quality of movement, as it releases some unnecessary tension from the body and eases the proper use of joints. But it's only my guess, of course, and I may be totally wrong 😅 

11 hours ago, Wintek said:

Sherry has really been trying to make a compelling case to convince publishers to translate Aoi Hono.

Really appreciate the effort and initiative Sherry has put into this survey! I already completed it and hope that it will successfully attract publishers :2thumbsup:. This would be a big boost to Yuzu's fame if it appears in bookstores all over the world. It would be so great if it appears on some bestseller lists too, next to other autobiographies :smiley-happy105:

Today I received Aoi Hono IV :loveeyes: and I am busy reading through it using google translate :reading:

It would also be awesome if Yuzu's quotation books would also be translated and published in English, e.g. this one: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/【言葉】羽生結弦/dp/4835646657/ref=d_pd_sbs_sccl_2_6/358-7619861-7427111?pd_rd_w=3m80U&content-id=amzn1.sym.0658137e-f5cd-4a01-8903-013eee01b385&pf_rd_p=0658137e-f5cd-4a01-8903-013eee01b385&pf_rd_r=XQC6JK2KYC61MG2SHAXK&pd_rd_wg=anGZ6&pd_rd_r=1314bd7d-4764-46d6-92ab-616d6447c012&pd_rd_i=4835646657&psc=1

His quotations have so much meaning and in-depth that they are worth remembering in our daily lives. :idea-007:

13 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Complete translation of the segment where they talk about construction of ice rink and Yuzu's carefully guarded replies. Thanks to Marika.

Even with his own ice rink, he would give the prime time to local skaters and keep skating at night :sigh:. That's very humble and shows his care for others, but worrying for his health if he keeps doing that long-term...

Maybe one rink is not enough :scratch3:, but a complex with a main rink and sub rink, including mirrors, AI technology (lights, sounds, big screens), seats for audience, gym / warm-up / cool down area, exhibition area, cafe, gift shop, etc.

It would be so awesome to see his dream ice rink coming true. I mean we already witnessed what Tokyo Dome became for a one-day ice show. Imagine what kind of skating environment he could create if he had the sponsoring and government's approval to do it. :sparkles.001:

I am glad he already knows about his fans support. What is still to be shown is how much support he would get. Most of us oversea fanyus are desperate to see him performing live. If he opens a membership or sponsorship to oversea fans and links them to certain benefits like tickets for his ice shows, the demand and support would be huge. Especially in China, the fanyus are craving to see him live and there are millions of his fans.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:10 AM, LAY said:

I am living in Brunei. My niece got me a Singapore VPN using my gmail address.

When I want to pay for my member fee for Yuzu's YouTube, my visa credit card issued in Brunei was not accepted.Does anyone encounter this problem?  Do I really have to use Singapore issued credit card to pay Yuzu's member fee ( According to my niece the failure for my credit card online payment is because I can only use Singapore issued credit card for payment 😅

I am using a Trinidad and Tobago credit card on a US account.

If you used your same google account to download anything from the Google Brunei store, they will not accept your payment.

I don't use VPN just opened a new google account with country setting US, that's how it did work for me.

Good luck